Sssshhhh...they're all watching the Brit Awards

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Gripper
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

You've all been seduced by the Brit Awards, haven't you? Go on, admit it, just a little bit of Beyonce- it won't hurt. And that Busted? Well, you do some now and again, but just for kicks. You've got too much common sense to do it more than every now and again. And hey, you're in control...nothing's going to mess with your head- you're strong and you've got too much willpower.

Now, c'mon...fancy a bit of Duran Duran? It's like nothing else you've ever tried. I like you so this one's for free- just come round if you fancy any more.
My car's faster than your mum, but not as dirty.
Silver_Owl
The Don

Wild Boys never lose it you know Gripper.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Nooo it wasn't me, I've been swimming :innocent:
zigeunerweisen

What's the brit awards?
James Blast
Banned

zigeunerweisen wrote:What's the brit awards?
What is this Brit Awards?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Lamia
Amphetamine Filth

The Darkness = Spinal Tap.... say no more!

They are a complete and utter comedy act!

Trying to convince my 14 yr old daughter that they are by no means "original" is a feat on its own tho! Why, oh why are teenagers so gullible!

Excuse me whilst i throw up as well..... someone pass me a bucket :eek:
Intimations of mortality are all about me.....
Silver_Owl
The Don

Lamia wrote:The Darkness = Spinal Tap.... say no more!

Trying to convince my 14 yr old daughter that they are by no means "original" is a feat on its own tho! Why, oh why are teenagers so gullible!

Agreed x10,000. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Gripper

Black Horizon wrote: The Darkness were on and I threw up in disgust, god are they awful. :urff:
I fear for your future, BH. Here quoteth the lesson:

The path of the righteous person is beset on all sides
By the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil persons.
Blessed is he/she (delete as appropriate) who, in the name of charity and good will,
Shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness,
For he/she (delete as appropriate) is truly his/her brother's/sister's keeper and the finder of lost children.
And emilystrange will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger
Those who attempt to poison and destroy her brothers (and sisters).
And you will know her name is emilystrange when she lays her vengeance upon you."

Ezekiel 25 and a half.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Steve303 wrote:
Lamia wrote:The Darkness = Spinal Tap.... say no more!

Agreed x10,000. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

plus two more :notworthy: :notworthy:
his falcetto voice is quite irritating!!!
the only man who can get away with singing that high is King Diamond!!! :notworthy:
Gripper

Bloody hell, oh, Bloody Hell. I posted my last message before Steve303, Lamia and Brideoffrankenstein posted their messages. I'm sorry, but I feel that this is what the book of Revelations was written for.

"You reap what you sow"

I'll reason with emilystrange, but may God have mercy on our souls. Christ have mercy.
Silver_Owl
The Don

So be it. The foul pestilence that is Justin Bad Teeth must be eradicated at all costs. Even if that means incurring the savage wrath of Emily of The Strange.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Gripper

Steve303 wrote:So be it. The foul pestilence that is Justin Bad Teeth must be eradicated at all costs. Even if that means incurring the savage wrath of Emily of The Strange.
Forgive him, for he knows not what he does.
pikkrong
Overbomber

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:
his falcetto voice is quite irritating!!!
the only man who can get away with singing that high is King Diamond!!! :notworthy:
I can't stand any falsettos :urff:
zigeunerweisen

Black Horizon wrote:The Brit Awards is a musical event on TV where bands and singers get nominated for best song, video, live act, etc.
Okay, i know the kind. I'm always amazed that people actually watch these things on tv without even having a gun pointed to their heads.
Gripper

zigeunerweisen wrote:I'm always amazed that people actually watch these things on tv without even having a gun pointed to their heads.
They do. It's just that they don't have anyone around to pull the trigger.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Yeah, lets all slag off the darkness when we have talentless plebs like Justin T, Beyonce, Dildo and Busted etc

What utter crap they must be.......I mean imagine writing your own stuff these days :roll:

If you don't like em, don't listen..........it's really easy y'know

But they did win THREE awards, and rightly so <sticks fingers up at all the none believers> :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

............And another thing..........why the f**k are you slagging them off when Busted (oh they are SO punk) crucified Teenage Kicks? Priorities folks!!!!
Only a paand.
sisxbeforedawn

Hey!! Duran Duran still kick ass :D I got out my Duran Duran compilation last night, they did some classic songs 8) If I'm not careful my Mel'n'Kim 12" might have to come out as well :lol:

Maybe I should start a new thread 'Currently not listening to' and we can all list the embarrassing records and CD's WE ALL have in our collections :twisted:
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Duran Duran made me want to weep. Not in a good way. One of them mentioned something about "23 years in the music business", which in conjunction with http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=4066 was just depressing.

Not that Von would ever get such an award; he's made to many enemies in the music business I guess!

In what way have Duran Duran made a "lifetime contribution" to music though? The "Still alive" award maybe :roll:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Gripper wrote:
Black Horizon wrote: The Darkness were on and I threw up in disgust, god are they awful. :urff:
I fear for your future, BH. Here quoteth the lesson:

The path of the righteous person is beset on all sides
By the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil persons.
Blessed is he/she (delete as appropriate) who, in the name of charity and good will,
Shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness,
For he/she (delete as appropriate) is truly his/her brother's/sister's keeper and the finder of lost children.
And emilystrange will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger
Those who attempt to poison and destroy her brothers (and sisters).
And you will know her name is emilystrange when she lays her vengeance upon you."

Ezekiel 25 and a half.
Be Very VERY afraid. emilystrange walks in the shadows of the Valley of Death, hand in hand with the Darkness that is creeping across this land, and will show no mercy.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Sexygoth wrote:............And another thing..........why the **** are you slagging them off when Busted (oh they are SO punk) crucified Teenage Kicks? Priorities folks!!!!
and WTF did they do to LOVECATS???????????? :evil: :eek: :eek: :urff:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

OMG I'd forgotten about Lovecats.

:urff:

Maybe all that stuff about repressing traumatic memories is true.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i'm f********* traumatised.
only justin and dan saved me from that horror.
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Don't worry, Eurovision isn't far away!
24.24.2.489 Deceased
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

yes but i like eurovision, especially with the subtitles on for the lyrics... hilarious