2019-10-14 E-Werk, Cologne Germany

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters live in 2019
Jan
Amphetamine Filth

Planet Dave wrote:, cheers Sir :notworthy: a couple of your photos may occasionally appear on random 'bootleg' CD covers, if you don't mind (he says, glancing at a couple of CD-rs with 'stuttgart' scrawled across them, laying lost lonely and currently coverless by the hifi)?

Agreed, Better Reptile does rock exactly like a bastard; which does indeed double the annoyance that your otherwise magnificent recording of it dies one minute in ;D glad you had a top time, it's always nice when they come back stronger after an iffy gig last time out. They've been pulling that particular trick for decades now :)
Yeah, after seeing them since Hildesheim in 2000, I should‘ve learned by now ;-) Thank you :-)
Being645 wrote:... :lol: ... I can't imagine what else could have stopped you ... :lol: ...

https://twitter.com/mschwamborn?lang=en ... ah yes, your new blog, with now a bit more content ... very nice ... ;D :notworthy: ...
I had to switch phones, glad I had my company device with me. But then, I managed to accidentally pause my recording of Lucretia - the real truth about how the Multicam version came to be :lol: But: I cant figure out why you’ve linked to the Twitter account...
"For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal." (John F. Kennedy, 1963)
Being645
Above the Chemist

Jan wrote:
Being645 wrote:... :lol: ... I can't imagine what else could have stopped you ... :lol: ...

[s]https://twitter.com/mschwamborn?lang=en[/s] ... ah yes, your new blog, with now a bit more content ... very nice ... ;D :notworthy: ...
I had to switch phones, glad I had my company device with me. But then, I managed to accidentally pause my recording of Lucretia - the real truth about how the Multicam version came to be :lol: But: I cant figure out why you’ve linked to the Twitter account...
Oh, how did I manage that? I don't know ... :lol: ... here's the right one, the wonderful new never-land page - http://www.never-land.de/2019-koeln/ ... ;D :lol:

OK, thanks for inviting us to the secrets of multicam-tinkering ... :lol: ...
Jan
Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote:[Oh, how did I manage that? I don't know ... :lol: ... here's the right one, the wonderful new never-land page - http://www.never-land.de/2019-koeln/ ... ;D :lol:
It's been around in this form since about 2017, since when I began to grow my vinyl collection of the band we all loathe and love ;-) The vinyl shots on the website were all taken by me out of my collection... but I fear were treading the off-topic path by now ;-)

One particularly disturbing detail about the gig was what happened shortly after: Some girl next to me called for the security and pointed on the floor. She wanted him to pick up a used handkerchief Von disposed into the pit during the gig. The security guy responded: "Hell no, there are limits" and chuckled.

That's when I ran for a beer.
"For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal." (John F. Kennedy, 1963)
iesus
Overbomber

Jan wrote: One particularly disturbing detail about the gig was what happened shortly after: Some girl next to me called for the security and pointed on the floor. She wanted him to pick up a used handkerchief Von disposed into the pit during the gig. The security guy responded: "Hell no, there are limits" and chuckled.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Being645
Above the Chemist

... :lol: ... love is a many splintered thing ...
Jan
Amphetamine Filth

iesus wrote:
Jan wrote: One particularly disturbing detail about the gig was what happened shortly after: Some girl next to me called for the security and pointed on the floor. She wanted him to pick up a used handkerchief Von disposed into the pit during the gig. The security guy responded: "Hell no, there are limits" and chuckled.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:
Pista
Cureboi

This popped up in my google alerts this morning. :)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

Pista wrote:This popped up in my google alerts this morning. :)
Monkeypress ... :lol: ...
Being645
Above the Chemist

There is a full concert video of this show now as well, recorded by... Tom Riddler ... :wink: ... Thanks for the upload ... :) :notworthy: ...
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Being645 wrote:There is a full concert video of this show now as well, recorded by... Tom Riddler ... :wink: ... Thanks for the upload ... :) :notworthy: ...
Outstanding, cheers for the link Ms Being :notworthy: and Mr Riddler of course, on the path to redemption ;D

Just missing a recording from the Roundhouse really now, and maybe that NME shindig though certainly not holding my breath regarding that one. The 'London Guy' filmer normally has his vids on sale by now so I presume it won't be coming seeing as it hasn't yet.