Spam "Always show e-mail address" profile setting

For you to give feedback to the Heartland moderators. Wish lists, fault reports, etc. You may get an answer, you may not. As in all things, it largely depends on how nicely you ask the people in charge... You're welcome.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Just got this email, with subject line "View topic - Sisters in 2006 :: Heartland :: The Sisters of Mercy Forum"
a spammer wrote:Hi there,
I just read View topic - Sisters in 2006 :: Heartland :: The Sisters of Mercy Forum, I think you had some great points which is why I think a collaboration between us could work well.

I represent a digital marketing agency currently working with a leading travel company who operates in the same marketplace as Kuoni and Virgin Holidays. We are in the process of securing sponsored placements for our client and we were wondering if you were interested in featuring such a post on your site. For the privilege of being featured on your site, we would be happy to offer a fee in the region of $30.
If you needed a reason to edit your forum profile and switch "Always show my e-mail address" to off, then this is fair warning.
Pista
Cureboi

A really good point.
I hid mine a while back too as I was getting invoices for holidays & hotel reservations made in the name of Myheartland.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

a friend of mine was attempting to join today and was told no hotmail, gmail ,or AOL. is there a reason for this as i'm sure an awful lot of people have got gmail. and is yahoo ok?
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Pista
Cureboi

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:a friend of mine was attempting to join today and was told no hotmail, gmail ,or AOL. is there a reason for this as i'm sure an awful lot of people have got gmail. and is yahoo ok?
I think yahoo's good.
gmail's a no go though. As soon as that option's open we get inundated with Russians selling pills & young girls.
Although, if you know of a genuine person trying with a gmail addy, let Mark know ;)
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity