What is it with goths and cats?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

Since you all love to chat about four-legged fleabags, I thought you might find this of interest.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/bigcat2.asp

Aren't I good to you! Now I'm gonna go and play with my dog.
Gazza for England manager
christophe
Overbomber

one big kitten.

But I do prefere a dog!
Another Shade of You.
F*ck*As*Goth
Amphetamine Filth

I like cats... just as long as they're not in the "look I could be mistaken for a Shetland pony" range....
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

I think all cats are spies from some faraway planet, sent here to gather information in preparation for an imminent feline invasion.

So they'll be sending confusing messages back to their home planet about all humans wearing black, waking up at four in the afternoon and listening to Depressing electro rock music.
Gazza for England manager
christophe
Overbomber

Black Shuck wrote:I think all cats are spies from some faraway planet, sent here to gather information in preparation for an imminent feline invasion.

So they'll be sending confusing messages back to their home planet about all humans wearing black, waking up at four in the afternoon and listening to Depressing electro rock music.
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: idd
Another Shade of You.
MAtT
Road Kill

Black Shuck wrote:I think all cats are spies from some faraway planet, sent here to gather information in preparation for an imminent feline invasion.

:lol:

cats rock
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

I've got 3 tarantulas, 4 snakes and I Nile monitor!!!!
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

Is a Nile monitor a bit like a milk monitor, only handing out bottles of murky river water?
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

andymackem wrote:Is a Nile monitor a bit like a milk monitor, only handing out bottles of murky river water?
Yes, he's very good at it. Sometimes he brings me a cup of tea as well :wink:
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

What is it with goths and cats?
they both stink of p*ss, have fleas, do whatever they like when they like. even if most are doing something altogether different. Oh, and they only come to life at night :twisted:
Goths have feelings too
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

they're just soooooooooooo cute and furry and lovely and snuggly.
i have 3.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
hallucienate
Overbomber

Rover is almost as big as that cat.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

www.mycathatesyou.com

still a favourate of mine.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Cats are cute and soft. Unfortunately, I'm deathly allergic to them, so I can't have any. Sucks to be me! :evil: :cry:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

I persuaded my Mother to get a cat after my eldest brother got married and left home. I named hom Fonzie. :von:

Mrs T's to blame nowadays. All of the earlier ones we had kept disappearing, but it never put her off for long. The two we've got now are mother and daughter and we've had them about ten and eight years respectively. They're buggers for wrecking your pine furniture, shag pile carpets and freshly hung wallpaper though.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

Padstar wrote:www.mycathatesyou.com

still a favourate of mine.
:notworthy: superb :notworthy:
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G