gratuitous publicity...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

scuze me while a insert this little "ad" for a website i do:

are there any bikers on here? anyone in the market for a new crash helmet?

have a look at http://www.designerhelmets.com/

no, i don't run it. i just designed, built and maintain it for the guy that does own & run it. he's a spiffing chap - very reliable.

he sells some very, very cool helmets. go on, buy one :von:

:innocent:

ayythanyoo ;D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Does he sell the ones with the floppy ears? They're almost worth risking death for.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
sisxbeforedawn
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I've got a GSXR600 8)
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Thrash Harry wrote:Does he sell the ones with the floppy ears? They're almost worth risking death for.
nah, i think he deliberately doesn't sell those stick-on ear things ;D :lol:
twp
Amphetamine Filth

Ahh. I am in the market for a new helmet, many thanks. Pity they don't stock arai's.
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

does this bloke do pithe helmets??? Ed Rhombus might be interested in one or two or three...
The Scene won't save you...
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

twp wrote:Ahh. I am in the market for a new helmet, many thanks. Pity they don't stock arai's.
a selection of arias and vemar "bluetooth" helmets are coming very soon ;)

always worth dropping him a mail about the arias - he can probably source them for you :)
twp
Amphetamine Filth

Cheers

Now I have to get the aprilia back on the road. Easier said than done with italian engineering
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Those stupid ones with the ears look pathetic. Bikes are soooooooo cool (especially the shiny ones) and anyone who wears them just looks stupid, they should be shot immediatly!!!
Only a paand.
twp
Amphetamine Filth

I don't know, 2 years ago at the MCN bash at Butlins, there were police riders wearing little pig ears on their white helmets. Fair goes to them
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

twp wrote:I don't know, 2 years ago at the MCN bash at Butlins, there were police riders wearing little pig ears on their white helmets. Fair goes to them
Now that is pure genius!
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

can't have been real police surely? They have zero sense of humour, unless of course they were doing it for chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaairdy
Only a paand.