Gegen Nazis t-shirt

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
sam donut
Some Kind of Donut

Wow! Marvellous! Ordered!
🎵 Good times come to me now 🎶
Todashi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Fantastic. Obviously those in the know monitor these environs.
“I don't want people to come and see our gig because of the magnificent things I'm doing with my hips, but it's their evening, you know. They have to have fun. I'm a little bit naive."
Being645
Above the Chemist

Perfect. Eventually ordered one ... :D :D :D ... *now let's hope Size L still fits me ... :lol: ...

Btw, to me this issue looks even better than the original. I love that black on black print

and, IMHO, it also fits the purpose better than the white print before... :D :D :D ...
Last edited by Being645 on 12 May 2020, 18:41, edited 1 time in total.
Swinnow
Overbomber

Sound, nice one Reptile folks
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

Nice one! Ordered! :D :D :D
abridged
Slight Overbomber

I really want to order one but I am wondering if I want to spend the time convincing people that my t-shirt is anti Nazis rather than meaning that I am a fascist...
The Chancer Corporation
EmmaPeelWannaBe
Slight Overbomber

So apparently AE does go on HL

@Abridged - I find having clumps of purple in my hair prevents any confusion about my anti nazi allegiance. Just a suggestion.
abridged
Slight Overbomber

EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:So apparently AE does go on HL

@Abridged - I find having clumps of purple in my hair prevents any confusion about my anti nazi allegiance. Just a suggestion.
:

:lol: Ah sadly I look like an old skinhead. I always have a hat on when you meet me! :wink:
The Chancer Corporation
Bill Hicks
Amphetamine Filth
Location: stuck inside of my mobile with the Memphis blues again.

Todashi wrote:Fantastic. Obviously those in the know monitor these environs.
Ok, so who's going to start a thread asking for the new album? :wink:
abraxas
Road Kill

At last

ordered
Still one of the pesky kids
czuczu
Overbomber

If they wanna do a "Reprint all the tour shirts that Tracy stole when she moved out" service then I'm all in! :D
#25years #stillbitter
Icon
Amphetamine Filth

Wow, I can‘t believe it! Ordered mine too. :D :D :D
It seems right now, all we have to do is ask nicely. :D

Dear Andrew, can we now have the new album please? :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

EmmaPeelWannaBe wrote:So apparently AE does go on HL
Whoever suggested that he didn't? half of you wouldnt see him if he was stood right in front of you (and not because he's only 3 inches tall in his socks , no) :P :wink:

although to be fair the days when he conversed are long gone it seems. but we know from chris that we have always been monitored by someone from whatever-the-fuck Baxcorp or some shizzle.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
eastmidswhizzkid

hmmph! now i have to wait for sat to order one as paypal arent quite as stupid as their call-centre ops ...

Zacharias

YESSSS! Ordered!!!
Burning 'cross the breeze.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Jolly good, I've ordered one too now.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Swinnow
Overbomber

Just had notice that Levellers have redone their current tour shirt with Covid19 cancelled over print, can we expect same from Reptile House?
....if I have to explain, then you'll never understand....
Todashi

I wussed out of buying a Gegen Nazis shirt - here in Ireland I'm pretty sure people would just think I was wearing a Nazi shirt.

I did pick up an Utterly Bastard Groovy shirt though, which arrived today, and is fantastic quality. Very happy.

In other news, I googled the phrase and ended up on this site, where you can spend silly amounts of cash on original shirts. I don't get it. Why would someone pay 600 dollars for a used tee shirt? Like, are you going to wear it, or just keep it in a wardrobe? Bizarre.

https://wycovintage.com/product/1985-si ... ays-shirt/
eastmidswhizzkid

Swinnow wrote:Just had notice that Levellers have redone their current tour shirt with Covid19 cancelled over print, can we expect same from Reptile House?
dont get me started on the levellers Chris...they'd be nothing without NMA fans adopting them on the 1990 Impurity tour... now the cunts wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. fake middle class hippy wankers
Last edited by eastmidswhizzkid on 25 May 2020, 11:54, edited 2 times in total.

Zacharias

Todashi wrote:I wussed out of buying a Gegen Nazis shirt - here in Ireland I'm pretty sure people would just think I was wearing a Nazi shirt.
Well, if somebody would start a discussion about it would be pretty easy to explain it's a fist smashing a swastika and "gegen" means against.
nomad
Amphetamine Filth

Todashi wrote:I wussed out of buying a Gegen Nazis shirt - here in Ireland I'm pretty sure people would just think I was wearing a Nazi shirt.

I did pick up an Utterly Bastard Groovy shirt though, which arrived today, and is fantastic quality. Very happy.

In other news, I googled the phrase and ended up on this site, where you can spend silly amounts of cash on original shirts. I don't get it. Why would someone pay 600 dollars for a used tee shirt? Like, are you going to wear it, or just keep it in a wardrobe? Bizarre.

https://wycovintage.com/product/1985-si ... ays-shirt/
Looks like a Body and Soul one to me!
Todashi

Zacharias wrote:
Well, if somebody would start a discussion about it would be pretty easy to explain it's a fist smashing a swastika and "gegen" means against.
Yeah, I'm not sure I'd get the chance.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Mine came in the post today. 13 days, quicker than I expected! :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
mh
Above the Chemist

Got my shipping alert email earlier this morning so it's on the way! :notworthy:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

It did say it was pre-order and would only start shipping this week, considering it was bank holiday yesterday, i'd say you got yours ultra quick Mark! :lol: :lol: