morbid live webcam...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Y
Fraud Squad

In case you are interested in being famous after death:

http://www.seemerot.com/ :eek:
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

looks a fake to me :?

the subject has been in there for 6 months? and doesnt look very different?
Lamia
Amphetamine Filth

ryan_w_0000 wrote:looks a fake to me :?

How do you know she's been in there six months?

Distinct lack of info i thought, unless i've missed summit! All i could see was a very 'healthy' looking supposedly dead person!!

Very bizarre!!! :eek:
Intimations of mortality are all about me.....
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

Not very convinced by that. Maybe I'll have another look a bit later on and see if there's any sign of change.

Or maybe it's a miracle - the undecaying webcam. I sense a cult coming on.
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
hallucienate
Overbomber

store in a warm, dry place
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i was eating sausage roll when i found this thread ................................................................................
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Angelchild
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Is nothing left sacred anymore in this grotty world anymore? :eek:
Having once being taken to a museum of anatomy that had a display up about the decompostion of corpses it's not pretty. Bleugh :urff:
"Ohne deine hilfe verliere
Ich mich in diesem ort"
sisxbeforedawn
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

when I pop me cloggs, please burn me!!
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Give me one of those Viking funerals. Me and a load of my prized posessions on a long-boat pushed out to sea and set alight.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Angelchild
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

You would all want to be cremated if you saw the display I did.
I'm defintely for the bonfire when I pop my clogs!
"Ohne deine hilfe verliere
Ich mich in diesem ort"
Lamia
Amphetamine Filth

Lamia wrote:
ryan_w_0000 wrote:looks a fake to me :?

How do you know she's been in there six months?

Distinct lack of info i thought, unless i've missed summit! All i could see was a very 'healthy' looking supposedly dead person!!

Very bizarre!!! :eek:
Duh! I've just seen the August date!!! I was obviously too intrigued in the picture before to notice the date. There is no way on earth, or 6 ft under for that matter, that that corpse is six months old surely!

Emily - did you finish the sausage roll hun??? :urff:
Dan
Overbomber

What a load of bollox! You don't look that healthy after you've been dead 1 day let alone 10 months!
Lamia
Amphetamine Filth

Dan wrote:What a load of bollox! You don't look that healthy after you've been dead 1 day let alone 10 months!
Actually, i dont look that fricking healthy, and im not dead! At least i dont think i am..... :eek:
Dan
Overbomber

Erm, a quick look at the sourcecode reveals its a fake.

Animated gif.
http://www.seemerot.com/images/headcam1.gif
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

Angelchild wrote:Is nothing left sacred anymore in this grotty world anymore? :eek:
Having once being taken to a museum of anatomy that had a display up about the decompostion of corpses it's not pretty. Bleugh :urff:
Not that it's relevant now our techie friends have shown us the wiring beneath the boards, but in answer to your first question I'd say almost certainly not.

And why should it be? In an age obsessed with trivia the only way forward is to break down the last remaining taboos. Whatever you find unimaginable, someone else will want to look at. It's a sad fact, but there you go.

As for decomposition - did anyone else see Bodyworlds in London last year? Very, very strange. I might sign up for plastication, though. At least you get to travel (in a manner of speaking).

There was a terrific exhibit of a person reduced to her blood vessels and nothing else. It looked incredible. A bit :urff: , but strangely beautiful as well.
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

andymackem wrote: As for decomposition - did anyone else see Bodyworlds in London last year? Very, very strange. I might sign up for plastication, though. At least you get to travel (in a manner of speaking).

There was a terrific exhibit of a person reduced to her blood vessels and nothing else. It looked incredible. A bit :urff: , but strangely beautiful as well.
bodyworlds was superb. especially for someone as scientifically ignorant as myself. i learnt more from professor gunther von weirdo in one afternoon than all my biology lessons put together. and i have a gorgeous postcard of a bunny's circulatory system pinned to the wall above my desk. i think he's cute but some people seem oddly repulsed... :twisted:

did anyone catch channel 4's broadcast of the good professor's live autopsy? 'twas also strangely fascinating.
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
Y
Fraud Squad

Dan wrote:Erm, a quick look at the sourcecode reveals its a fake.

Animated gif.
http://www.seemerot.com/images/headcam1.gif

I had a feeling this was fake.... I can't believe one of my friend has been observing this for a few months.

I also wonder... has anybody seen a dead person with a jean shirt??? :D
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

RicheyJames wrote:
andymackem wrote: As for decomposition - did anyone else see Bodyworlds in London last year? Very, very strange. I might sign up for plastication, though. At least you get to travel (in a manner of speaking).

bodyworlds was superb. especially for someone as scientifically ignorant as myself. i learnt more from professor gunther von weirdo in one afternoon than all my biology lessons put together. and i have a gorgeous postcard of a bunny's circulatory system pinned to the wall above my desk. i think he's cute but some people seem oddly repulsed... :twisted:

did anyone catch channel 4's broadcast of the good professor's live autopsy? 'twas also strangely fascinating.
i LOVED bodyworlds
I just can't keep living on dreams no more