Southampton Sunday Anyone ?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
allfear
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

If you fancy a good night of G O T H

Sunday is Leap of Faith night a the Joiners in Southampton presenting 4 totally different styles of the Gothic Spectrum The line up :-

All Living Fear
Jesus Fix
Devilish Presley
Faetal

The Joiners, Southampton 141 St Mary's Street

Full Details

http://www.alllivingfear.co.uk

Admission is 5 Pounds on the door, Doors are at 7 p.m. First band on 7.30 Prompt!

There is also a limited edition commemorative T Shirt for the even on sale on the night.

Hope to see you there as if proven successful will see the return of Goth gigs at the Joiners.

Best

Matt
www.alllivingfear.co.uk
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

That's just up the M27 from me. I'll go if I can find someone else to go with. None of my friends are into goth stuff, but I can be very persuasive. :wink:
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.