Banging on about Guitars!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Can't say I really disagree too much with that comment. Though I do like Scar Tissue.

I'm feeling left out anyway, I, like CellThree have got a BC Rich, mines a Warlock & I LOVE it. When I first got it I used to just stand in front of a mirror with it posing. Still do. Got a kick ass pedal too & cos I'm not at home right now I can't check the make but its nice.

So, there U go. Just wanted to tell U all.
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

The Chilli's are rather a good band for the record.

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Purple Light wrote:Can't say I really disagree too much with that comment. Though I do like Scar Tissue.

I'm feeling left out anyway, I, like CellThree have got a BC Rich, mines a Warlock & I LOVE it. When I first got it I used to just stand in front of a mirror with it posing. Still do. Got a kick ass pedal too & cos I'm not at home right now I can't check the make but its nice.

So, there U go. Just wanted to tell U all.
You've gotta love them eh? The neck of mine is slightly warped as I had it detuned to D for the first 5 years I had it using heavy strings (very into my Death Metal back then!).

I came back to reality and tuned back up, but I get loads of fret buzz on 3rd fret now. I need to find a good (and cheap!) guitar tech in the area who can set the damn thing up for me properly.

Oh, and anyone know where I can get a Korg G3 fixed? The power thing o it is knackered and I really miss it's flange effect. :cry:
24.24.2.489 Deceased
James Blast
Banned

What do you know Paddy, you like Muse?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Well, here's a pic of mine (not actually mine but the same as, I'll do a pic of mine soon).

Westone Thunder 1A

I won't mention the no-name Strat copy I also have :oops:
James Blast
Banned

Very wooden Derek

I have nothing else to say, sorry.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
DerekR
Doobie Brother

OK, I admit it, I get high on the Pledge :)