So I was in the Co-op...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
pikkrong
Overbomber

But hey, who was that smoke'n'mirrors-man? :)
Silver_Owl
The Don

Quiet good as a mental torture implement though...possibly giggies cellotaped to the end or double deckers. Anything really.
Coat fetched already.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Silver_Owl
The Don

Karst wrote:So you don't Mis(h) out again:

Mish Live Shows 2004

10th: Edinburgh Corn Exchange ‘Dark City Festival'
11th: Keighley Town Hall (w/ special guests The Skeletal Family)
14th: Utrecht Tivoli
15th: Bochum Matrix
16th: Gavere (Nr. Gent) GCC Racing
17th: Oxford Zodiac (w/ The Faces Of Sarah)
22nd: Gloucester Guildhall (w/ Pat Orchard)
23rd: Wolverhampton Wulfren Hall (w/ Pat Orchard)
24th: Whitby Pavillion WGW Festival
28th: London Borderline (That Guitarist solo show)

8)
Was just contemplating going to the Oxford gig - then looked at the Zodiac website. £14.50 for that sh1te? Must be jokin'.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Debaser
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:
Karst wrote:Why didn't you ask him?
:lol: I couldn't catch him up, and I couldn't really shout across the whole supermarket, "Hey, you with the Sisters top on..."

I did EXACTLY that in Terry Tesco's a couple of years back....a guy was wearing one of the new Chameleons WCIA tee shirts. So I stalked him round the menswear aisle...tried to attract Gaz's eye to show him..then before said stranger had chance to take filight I collared him. :lol: Never saw him again....

18 months later a newbie appears on the Forum relates the tale of being set upon in Tesco's :innocent:
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else