Currently Dreaming (the if I had the money to p*ss against a wall thread)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Pat
Slight Overbomber

I retired last week and started entertaining mad thoughts about what I'd like to do with the rest of my life.

Being slightly socially awkward this would be ideal and I could dodge the coming Draft.

https://www.hebridespropertyfinder.com/ ... tail/74899

You'd be welcome to visit.
Being645
Intellectual Love God

I'd definitely be in .
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Money no object? Seriously? I'd buy 2000AD off Rebellion, phone up Alan Moore and ask "What would it take for you to finish Halo Jones?"
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

If money was no object I’d just travel & get in adventures & enjoy life until I die.
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

@Pat congratulations on your retirement! :D
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Pat wrote: 29 Mar 2022, 12:07 I retired last week and started entertaining mad thoughts about what I'd like to do with the rest of my life.

Being slightly socially awkward this would be ideal and I could dodge the coming Draft.

https://www.hebridespropertyfinder.com/ ... tail/74899

You'd be welcome to visit.
Not sure if I'd get my 5G up there, would I? Congrats on escaping tho Pat, enjoy it!

I'd be following tired old bands all around the world, making a nuisance of myself and offering to publish their non-existent albums of course.
badge
Road Kill

All I'd want is a soundproofed place in the sun with a nice bar within walking distance, with plenty of Bulmers on Ice. And my own radio station. Heaven!
ASPERUM AESTIMARE FIMI ALIQUID HODIE