Last night

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Gary
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Last night i dreamed about the sisters of mercy.. Was all very surreal.. was the vision thing line up.. and we were all sat in this room.. just talking.. nothing else happened, we had coffee.. and Eldritch talked about cars a lot... Strange dream no idea why i had it.. or what it means.. lol maybe i need a holiday.. stress from uni and work getting too much :roll:

In other news i saw Placebo on wednesday night, They were extremely good! and the light/video show was good to :) and the sound in the apollo was absolutley spot on.
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

I was out. Went to a pub, then a club, then a curry, then a nice cup o' tea, got in at 5am, had a crisis, then found out the crisis was totally unjustified. I am now learning how to be patient. :urff:
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Gary

Being patient is such a hard quality to master, Im really bad at it!. I should learn to not order things online, because I only get sulky whilst im waiting for it to come.
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

How can it be mastered though? Any suggestions will be gratefully received.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
pikkrong
Overbomber

I was in an 80s party last night. Sometimes I have to. Was quite cool.
By the way, they played This Corrosion too :von: And other great songs by Duran Duran, Depeche Mode, Soft Cell, New Order, Joy Division, Blondie, Kraftwerk etc etc etc :notworthy: Havn't danced so much for ages.
Met a friendly drunk new romantics fan who told he prays to Union Jack and a photo of Simon Le Bon each morning :lol: Who told me: "You're crazy, you have nothing in your brains but Sisters." And fell to his knees as I mentioned I've got more than 100 Sisters bootlegs. He's a really cool guy but sometimes I wasn't very happy to see him approaching again while I wanted to dance. But then he found another person to continue his conversation and express his huge erudition on new romantics.
A night before that I have gone to the cinema to see von Triers "Dogville". Liked it very much :notworthy: but me and a friend of mine realized we had to take a nightcap before going home. Was that kind of film. It was the next morning when we finished boozing. Sometimes happens :innocent:
So I was quite tired when I reached home after 4 AM last night.
sisxbeforedawn

well all I did was be very sad. spent most the night in bed (the worst bit was that I was alone) recovering from working 2 12hour days!! now feel like ******** but gonna get myself to the pub and try and wake up.
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

I went to a goth night at a pub in Norwich called Nocturnal, which was very enjoyable but then me and my friends got set upon by 30(yep 30) townie teenagers, who promptly kicked my mates face in, nicked my other friends glasses and hit another ones head against a wall...............nice! Not :( :( :(
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

B*stards :!: Just total b*stards!

Are your friends ok?
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:I went to a goth night at a pub in Norwich called Nocturnal, which was very enjoyable but then me and my friends got set upon by 30(yep 30) townie teenagers, who promptly kicked my mates face in, nicked my other friends glasses and hit another ones head against a wall...............nice! Not :( :( :(
HOLY SH1T!!! Are you and your friends ok?! :evil: :evil: :evil:

For f*ck's sake - I thought that kind of ignorant sh1t only happened over here... :cry: I'm so sorry...
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Lessee...

I went out to my "fave" g*th/industrial hangout; didn't get there until after 1 am. The evening progressed the usual way - listened to lots of cr@p industrial, consumed lots of alcohol (most of it NOT bought by me, for a change!), watched bizarre 70's schlock horror films on the monitors, was molested by several friends (including a "bi-curious" gay boy and a person whose gender is still being debated), snogged the aforementioned friends (!!! :oops:), and got into a yelling match with the head bartender at the end of the night over why I'm still with my bf when our relationship is obviously dead and why haven't I begun looking for my own place to live like a sane person, etc., etc., ad nauseam. FUN. Not! I honestly dunno why I bother... :evil: :cry: :roll: :von:
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

SINsister wrote:
Brideoffrankenstein wrote:I went to a goth night at a pub in Norwich called Nocturnal, which was very enjoyable but then me and my friends got set upon by 30(yep 30) townie teenagers, who promptly kicked my mates face in, nicked my other friends glasses and hit another ones head against a wall...............nice! Not :( :( :(
HOLY SH1T!!! Are you and your friends ok?! :evil: :evil: :evil:

For f*ck's sake - I thought that kind of ignorant sh1t only happened over here... :cry: I'm so sorry...
Unfortunately, Biffa Bacons are alive and kicking all over the UK. Hope your mates are OK, Bridey.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Hey! Thanks for your concern peeps! :notworthy: Yeah everyone is okay now, but last night we all felt like going back to look for 'em! Bloody hell! Norwich is usually a fairly safe place to hang out (well I've never had any trouble before after years of going out there!). It was a shame my bloke stayed at home last night, he could have had all 30 of them!( Marshall arts/kick boxing type blokey). Apparantly that group of kids call themselves "Against the Law"( :lol: ) and pick on anyone who looks even slightly alternative. They are affectionately known as "The Terror Tots". They've been up to no good for a couple of weeks now and the police follow 'em around but have basically done f*ck all! The people who run the goth night I was at are now looking for another venue to get away from all the trouble, probably somewhere more central like The Marquee............bugger!!!!! Makes me so angry!!!! Why is it all the trouble that happens at goth/metal/alternative hangouts only happens when the trendy pikey types turn up?? I was dancing at Chains on Velvet (another Norwich club) and two of them came up from the trendy club downstairs and hit me round the head!!!!!!!!!OOwwwwwwwww!
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:Why is it all the trouble that happens at goth/metal/alternative hangouts only happens when the trendy pikey types turn up?? I was dancing at Chains on Velvet (another Norwich club) and two of them came up from the trendy club downstairs and hit me round the head!!!!!!!!!OOwwwwwwwww!
Because they don't think it's worth trying to be different. And they don't/can't understand different ways of thinking to the mainstream. I guess in their eyes, they conform to the majority and therefore they must be right. :roll:
James Blast
Banned

Chilled
Bad week at work
Wimmin!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
christophe
Overbomber

yesterday I went to this party and I was surprised to see how different all these kids looked.
When I started going out I always was the strange one. These days it is more and more normal to be different. :)
The only stupid thing is everyone has to be member of a group. The Goths with the Goths and the punk’s whit the punk’s ext…

While I always had friends who liked different stiles.
Mostly the mainstream music and dress styles but they never disapproved me.
I guess I got lucky whit my friends.
:D
Another Shade of You.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

I nearly drowned in a huge bowl of muesli !!!

Pulled down by strong currents....

ahem... ill get mr coat..

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Padstar wrote:ahem... ill get mr coat..
...here you go ;)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Padstar wrote:I nearly drowned in a huge bowl of muesli !!!

Pulled down by strong currents....

ahem... ill get mr coat..

Paddy.
Blimey, a cereal killer!
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Black Horizon wrote:Was that Slimelight by any chance?
LOL! Nope, BH - I live on the WRONG side of the Pond, hehehe... ;D
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

snubnoseuk wrote:Blimey, a cereal killer!
Oof. :roll:
Debaser
Overbomber

Well last night I attended the Spoken word gig by Mark E Smith, Pete Shelley, John Cooper Clarke and Howard Devoto

OH MY LIFE!!
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

SINsister wrote:
snubnoseuk wrote:Blimey, a cereal killer!
Oof. :roll:
Problem?
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

snubnoseuk wrote:Problem?
Heeheehee! :wink:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

So...repeated Friday night's process by going to the previously-mentioned g*th/industrial club; the music was rather sh1te, though the dj *did* play a KMFDM tune, so all was not lost, heh. A good friend/co-worker unexpectedly showed up, which was very cool. I introduced him to my "posse", after which he confessed that in all the years he's hung out there, he's never met anywhere near the amount of peeps I've befriended in just the past few months! ;D The evening didn't end well, however. As I raced back toward the club to retrieve my forgotten umbrella (in a not altogether sober state :oops:), I slipped and fell pretty forcefully on wet gravel and managed to shred the heels of my hands into a dirty, bloody mess. OUCH!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Sucks to be me! :evil: :von:
James Blast
Banned

Debaser wrote:Well last night I attended the Spoken word gig by Mark E Smith, Pete Shelley, John Cooper Clarke and Howard Devoto
I, for one need more info, Ness.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele