My band.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
satanarchist
Road Kill

Maybe it's your thing, maybe not- But I play in an east bay melodic hardcore punk band called Tuning.
Our newest single came out two weeks ago:

https://www.instagram.com/tuninghc/
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Only got the means on this lappie to listen to the several second 'sample', but there sounds like a hint or two of early days Jane's Addiction in there. Maybe just my ears and selective referencing, but sounds groovy either way 8)
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
sultan2075
Overbomber

That's good stuff. Definitely more on the hardcore side of things than I expected given "east bay" + "melodic," and that's a good thing.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.