Facebook stuff...all pondlife filtered out!

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

MadameButterfly wrote: 23 Oct 2023, 22:16
paint it black wrote: 16 Oct 2023, 20:53 But is Von gay?
you have been asking this same question for years...probably decades...
truth is most straight men would/want to do Von .
enough said :von:
I like an old joke 😉 even with braces 😱
Goths have feelings too
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

MadameButterfly wrote: 23 Oct 2023, 23:25
eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 23 Oct 2023, 22:21
MadameButterfly wrote: 23 Oct 2023, 22:16
you have been asking this same question for years...probably decades...
truth is most straight men would/want to do Von .
enough said :von:
there are definitely straight men who woulld climb over their own wives for a go on Eldritch. Which i think is far more degenerate than those of us who openly profess that we will do anything to anything.
not if the anything has got to do with children, elderly, animals or corpses surely?
that almost doesnt even deserve an answer. "Consenting Adults" is the rule right: within that do waht you want.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
H. Blackrose
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Bunch of scumbags in Fistbook shrieking about the Lisbon gig being called off, blah blah unprofessional TSOM stupid ugly wicked Eldritch this will be the last time I ever support them they should just break up now bring back Wayne blah blah blah... then news comes out Von might be seriously ill and some people look pretty foolish.
"We're Hawkwind and this is a song about love."
Gothicbiff
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

H. Blackrose wrote: 27 Oct 2023, 03:00 Bunch of scumbags in Fistbook shrieking about the Lisbon gig being called off, blah blah unprofessional TSOM stupid ugly wicked Eldritch this will be the last time I ever support them they should just break up now bring back Wayne blah blah blah... then news comes out Von might be seriously ill and some people look pretty foolish.
There are some seriously unpleasant people in that group :evil:
I have seen The Sisters at The Paradiso. I will die happy
With massive thanks to Ruffers for his company and help.
A girl is never too old to wear a Sisters tshirt!
paint it black

I left it. Problem solved.
Goths have feelings too
Esoterica
Road Kill

It’s quite simple, really. If Von says he’s gay, then he is. If he says he’s not, then he’s not. If he doesn’t say anything, then nobody the hell knows. People have said that Martin Gore of Depeche Mode once wore a dress onstage, so that means he’s gay, and that he doesn’t even like women. Wrong. It’s that silly word ‘assume.’ It makes an /ass/ out of /u/ and /me/.
H. Blackrose

Esoterica wrote: 02 Nov 2023, 09:09 It’s quite simple, really. If Von says he’s gay, then he is. If he says he’s not, then he’s not. If he doesn’t say anything, then nobody the hell knows. People have said that Martin Gore of Depeche Mode once wore a dress onstage, so that means he’s gay, and that he doesn’t even like women. Wrong. It’s that silly word ‘assume.’ It makes an /ass/ out of /u/ and /me/.
Von was dating women as recently as 2020-21 when he was locked down with a crazy woman in a small apartment, but who knows, I bet Kai looks pretty good at the aftershow parties
"We're Hawkwind and this is a song about love."
copper
Amphetamine Filth

He's mirthful, particularly around gay people.
Andrew knew the people at Red Rhino because he'd spent a couple of months working part-time for a t-shirt printer in York. This job involved selling t-shirts on Undertones tours, and making the interesting observation that York's gay community would give amyl nitrate to anybody in leather trousers.

Think Von meant amyl nitrite, as in Poppers. ;)
Esoterica
Road Kill

Hey copper, you sure know your chemistry.
Spent a little time with the chemist? :lol:
LyanvisAberrant

Esoterica wrote: 04 Nov 2023, 05:03 Hey copper, you sure know your chemistry.
No, just hang out with an awful lot of gays.
A man with a fictitious grin pondered the terrain in which he flooded with anguish, for this is England. The lion cannot be tamed, this is the game.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

everybody knows that amyl nitrate is poppers surely? gives me a headache, i much prefer butane. :twisted:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
copper
Amphetamine Filth

LyanvisAberrant wrote: 04 Nov 2023, 09:16
They weren't that awful a lot, really.
Dan
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 04 Nov 2023, 11:55
everybody knows that amyl nitrate is poppers surely? gives me a headache, i much prefer butane. :twisted:
I thought that too, because literally everybody calls it amyl nitrate. The wiki page says the correct name is amyl nitrite.
But like, even if someone was saying nitrite I'd just assume it was their accent and they were saying nitrate.
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

LyanvisAberrant wrote: 04 Nov 2023, 09:16
I have tons of gay male friends. I don't give a s**t that they are gay. And they don't give a s**t that I am a registered Republican. (US) BTW I'm moderate in politics
When I found out the lead singer of Judas Priest (my 80s idol) was gay, I was like "oh some things didn't make sense to me back then. now I know why."
I used to go Gay Pride Events with them and I'd be introduced as a Republican - I received lots of horrified looks from those people.

Now that I have shared 2 specific things - one that I grew up with 80s metal and not with the Sisters and that I'm a registered Republican. I believe I may be asked to leave the forum. :lol:

And like so many of you who have said, I know men who would change teams in order to spend some quality sexual time with Andrew. :kiss:
This place is death with walls
Fallon
Road Kill

Anyone who didn't grow up on 80s metal had a deprived childhood.
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Fallon wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 01:29 Anyone who didn't grow up on 80s metal had a deprived childhood.
This.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

Fallon wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 01:29 Anyone who didn't grow up on 80s metal had a deprived childhood.
Thank you. :notworthy: :D Can I get an Amen up in here?

British metal. Some US metal. Not the California big hair bands.

In a article released days before the US tour Andrew stated that he was "sharing a flat with a girl." Doesn't mean he was having sex with her, just said he shared a flat with a girl.

Is woman too strong of a word for British men? It just perplexes me.
This place is death with walls
Esoterica
Road Kill

Good point. Look at the bright side, though. At least the article stated, “sharing a flat with a girl,” which is certainly far better than “sharing a flat with a bird.” (!)
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Esoterica wrote: 04 Dec 2023, 10:49 Good point. Look at the bright side, though. At least the article stated, “sharing a flat with a girl,” which is certainly far better than “sharing a flat with a bird.” (!)
"Sharing a flat with a girl"? Is that a phrase a 64 year old man should be using?
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"

we fall to rise
paint it black

ribbons69 wrote: 04 Dec 2023, 17:59
Esoterica wrote: 04 Dec 2023, 10:49 Good point. Look at the bright side, though. At least the article stated, “sharing a flat with a girl,” which is certainly far better than “sharing a flat with a bird.” (!)
"Sharing a flat with a girl"? Is that a phrase a 64 year old man should be using?
Sounds more rock n roll than ‘my carer’
Goths have feelings too
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

paint it black wrote: 04 Dec 2023, 19:36
I did think that Von may employ more than one " nurse"

we fall to rise
Gaijin

paint it black wrote: 04 Dec 2023, 19:36
😂
"All God's children give good phone,
I called Jesus He's not home... "
panzerfaust

i got kicked out for no apparent reason after ten years or so idk without even a notice.
tells you enough

paint it black wrote: 27 Oct 2023, 11:47 I left it. Problem solved.