Death Cult

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
mh
Above the Chemist

I succumbed to temptation on the t-shirt front. It's a very average shirt, thin material and I think it's going to stretch and disintegrate in the wash, but on the other hand I did want something as a souvenir of the shows.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

We went on Friday and it was marvellous. Band were fabulous and it felt as fresh as it was then. It wasn't a nostalgia trip at all.
Didn't get a tshirt. Hated every minute of the support and had to have more wine.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
ExPsichonaut
Road Kill

Saw them in April as the Cult, very disappointed about the merch prices, but saw them from first row and picked up Billy's setlist
SmileySister
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Liverpool was great and it was lovely to see so many familiar faces. I even got served by one of my daughters who works at The Guild part time :)