Porto

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

Why?
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Ed Rhombus wrote:Why?
Now there's a question.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

There's loads of 'em Mark. They're all crap. Predictably.

Leeds don't do chanty singing cos there's no team to sing about (soon).

Hope Chelsea do alright, cos I'm neither jealous or bitter (jealousy remains the highest form of flattery). Not sure about arse though I daresay if they win it, it'll be because they played the opposition off the park, and you have to acknowledge that, through gritted teeth or not.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
keys
Road Kill

I was at the match against York City too... sat high in a corner wishing me mate had bought tickets for the Stretford End, as requested!

Anyway... we don't sing songs about hating everyone else... just City & Liverpool (aka 'the scousers') - and that's allowed... just because!

Dave... stop gritting yer teeth fella... it's Arsenal... give 'em a week and they'll be off the boil again!

Leeds United? Are they still going? Maybe, as a result of their current situation, their fan (not sure if it's still appropriate to use the plural) could take to singing 'This Corrosion', 'First and Last and Bankrupt', 'Walk Away' (in testament to their former managers) or maybe, after they sell the stand roof to pay for Peter Ridsdale's former office aquarium, 'Gimme Shelter'...

Hopefully... to restore some civic pride, United will give City a good stuffing on Sunday at The City of Manchester Council House!