The Great Heartland Biscuit Thread™

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Early alert: It's International Biscuit Day on the 29th, a week on Monday.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
abridged
Slight Overbomber

The Chancer Corporation
EvilBastard
Overbomber

People. People people people. You know, we here at FUCT - we try, we really do. We explain, we illustrate, we prompt, we encourage, we cajole, and yes, sometimes if all else fails we kick down the doors and yell very rude things very loudly at people who appear either unwilling or incapable of following the most simple instructions.

But we're not unreasonable.

If your tea of choice is not really tea, if it comes from a teabag, if you insist on dunking unsuitable things in it (and if you don't know what shouldn't be dunked in tea then you should subscribe to our quarterly newsletter), we like to think of ourselves as a broad church, extending a welcome to almost everyone. Why, over the christmas period we even invited the local Buddhist monastery over to tell us about yak-butter tea. That's right - we're open-minded, tolerant people.

However, it has been brought to our attention that a crime of such magnitude has been committed against tea that even the most mild-mannered and live-and-let-live amongst us have had to be forcibly restrained from taking a crowbar to the doors of the armoury and unleashing the most fiendish weapons of religious genocide.

"What manner of crime could it be?" you ask yourselves. And that's a very reasonable question.

It is this.

Once again those poor benighted heathens - yes, even poorer and more benighted than those cursed to live in the Slough of Despond or the Land of Fake Jazz Nonsense have outdone themselves.

In my capacity as resident FUCT representative I call upon the faithful here present to join with us in not only condemning this fiendish heresy but also to report to your local FUCT place of worship, tooling up, and thence going mob-handed to your nearest American embassy/consulate and performing such acts as would make Jallianwala Bagh look like a Sunday School outing.

Heed the call, brethren.

Thank you.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Pista
Cureboi

EvilBastard wrote: 13 Feb 2024, 07:36

"What manner of crime could it be?" you ask yourselves. And that's a very reasonable question.

It is this.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
abridged
Slight Overbomber

As well as proposing the scorpion pits for anyone that dunks it goes without saying that anyone that thinks tea bags are in actually any way related to actual tea deserves to be shunned from polite society. There's a circle in Hell where people are forced to drink Yorkshire Tea for eternity. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The Chancer Corporation
ruffers
Overbomber

Hmm

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... isruptions

UK shoppers could face tea shortages due to trade route disruptions
Chucking another log on
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

currently obsessed with Cadburys chocolate fingers. break each into 4, suck the choc off then suck the biscuit until it dissolves. A happy side effect of having 7 & a half teeth
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Pista
Cureboi

For those who partake in small slices of baked goodness, happy national biscuit day :D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
EvilBastard
Overbomber

And once again the church militant is called upon to right wrongs. If it wasn't bad enough that the people over there <-, the place where they microwave tea and stir it with live ammunition, were making condensed tea, apparently the people over there -> are dunking biscuits in the worst possible way imaginable:
https://x.com/Luiseach/status/1820946223106228735
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody