The Radio Transmissions - 6CD Box

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
NOF
Road Kill

https://cadizmerchstore.com/collections ... I9BDtA9_VI
This 6 CD set from the legendary band The Sisters Of Mercy contains radio broadcasts from the 80s and 90s and features the hits Temple Of Love, Body Electric and many more.

release date 08/03/24
Pista
Cureboi

"Radio Transmissions"?
LOL
Cadiz selling bootlegs now?
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

How strange. Maybe they have their own internet radio channel, played a load of bootlegs on that and recorded the show as 'legit radio transmissions'. Best hope they never find their way to the sharing section on here, it'll be a 'celebration apocalypse' :lol:

A reasonable point in fact. Rather than celebrating this Sisters release with your hard earned cash just cos you feel like celebrating a new mugging, why not simply head over to the sharing section and celebrate for free 8)
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
FireInReptileHouse
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Go on I'll ask. What shows are these "radio broadcasts" from?
we will steal what we cannot buy when all is stole from us
Kutan
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

CD 1 is Victims of Circumstance, I'd say
CD 2 looks like Amsterdam, Melkweg, 1984
CD 5 seems to be taken in parts from the Gary Marx Tape / Floorshow EP
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Red Skies Disappear was never broadcast on the radio. and it was called Marianne by the band. Red Skies Disappear is a disambiguation title applied by bootleggers.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Amazon also have it, 25 quid if you're desperate. They'll also sell you "A Floorshow in Hull" for a tenner.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Radio-Transmis ... 163&sr=8-1
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise