Official Sisters Merch

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Eighthcircle
Road Kill

Pleased to report the beanie is indeed in stock despite being absent from the main page. Who knows what other gems are gathering dust as a result of poor housekeeping?
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

Charlie wrote: ↑29 Feb 2024, 12:12 Neon Faust 23-24 tour shirt in the store now! :D :D
Which site? I apologize for my ignorance on this. 😬
This place is death with walls
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Incoming! wrote: ↑10 Mar 2024, 18:41
Charlie wrote: ↑29 Feb 2024, 12:12 Neon Faust 23-24 tour shirt in the store now! :D :D
The link directly above your post ought to do it :wink:

Meanwhile, having noticed a bit of a trend at the Ugly Kid Joe merch stall and the Brudenell's own online store, isn't it high time we had Sisters socks on sale? :lol: :von:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote: ↑10 Mar 2024, 18:59

Meanwhile, having noticed a bit of a trend at the Ugly Kid Joe merch stall and the Brudenell's own online store, isn't it high time we had Sisters socks on sale? :lol: :von:
They might already be on sale, the Sisters Shopify site is a bit rubbish to navigate.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

soscks that aint for binning after youve worn em? hark at the bleedin' married man! bet youve got whole drawers full of underpants now eh bro? :P
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: ↑16 Mar 2024, 09:29

soscks that aint for binning after youve worn em? hark at the bleedin' married man! bet youve got whole drawers full of underpants now eh bro? :P
Maybe.

There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
eastmidswhizzkid

:notworthy:
if you cover your ass, do it with class!

Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Sisters Beachwear back in stock on the store 8)
eastmidswhizzkid

Planet Dave wrote: ↑23 Mar 2024, 16:29 Sisters Beachwear back in stock on the store 8)
you may as well say Sisters Spacesuit or Sisters Fancy Dress - whatever the occasion i wear the same outfit and its usually/always the Sisters. Just dont confuse me with garments that arent black.

Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: ↑26 Mar 2024, 03:12
Planet Dave wrote: ↑23 Mar 2024, 16:29 Sisters Beachwear back in stock on the store 8)
you may as well say Sisters Spacesuit or Sisters Fancy Dress - whatever the occasion i wear the same outfit and its usually/always the Sisters. Just dont confuse me with garments that arent black.
I could certainly have been more straightforwardly helpful and said We Will Steal t-shirts back in the store :innocent:
ruffers
Overbomber

So much for the towels and shorts I was hoping for.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

ruffers wrote: ↑26 Mar 2024, 11:02 So much for the towels and shorts I was hoping for.
:lol: get on it, Reptile House! Go the full John Terry with some flipflops.

(Sorry that's the last time I ever type that name, please accept my apologies)
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

Planet Dave wrote: ↑16 Mar 2024, 11:19
eastmidswhizzkid wrote: ↑16 Mar 2024, 09:29

Maybe.

Thanks for the heads up. And me of little faith. :)
This place is death with walls
afterhours
Road Kill

Wouldn't mind them doing another Body Electric t-shirt print run; my belly outgrew my old one.

R&R