No name three-watt practice amp

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
GinaB1970
Road Kill

Hello, does anybody know the sizes; height, width and depth of this 'no name, three-watt practice amp' wich they recorded their very first single with ?
I know, it's a weird question, but I want to make a miniversion of this one too and then that is a great help!
Ofcourse I did some research allready and maybe I have found one out of the 60s that looks comparable, but I like me to be sure of it. Thanks in advance!
z666
Amphetamine Filth

No idea. But you can figure height and width out through the three jack holes up left. Assuming they're standard their inside diameter is 6.35 mm.
GinaB1970
Road Kill

z666 wrote: 09 Apr 2024, 16:40 No idea. But you can figure height and width out through the three jack holes up left. Assuming they're standard their inside diameter is 6.35 mm.
Thank you very much! I'll take a look at it!
GinaB1970
Road Kill

z666 wrote: 09 Apr 2024, 16:40 No idea. But you can figure height and width out through the three jack holes up left. Assuming they're standard their inside diameter is 6.35 mm.
In the meantime I have tried to come up with the right size. But with the very low-resolution photo available, it's hard to see. This gives me the following possibilities: the height can be 18 inches or about 15 inches, that difference is quite large I think. When I look at the inside of the box, the 18 inch seems more plausible, but since I don't know anything about this technical equipment I could be wrong. Do you have an idea what the diameter of the speaker in it could be? Or the sizes of the tubes in it? Image
GinaB1970
Road Kill

GinaB1970 wrote: 11 Apr 2024, 14:44
In the meantime I have tried to come up with the right size. But with the very low-resolution photo available, it's hard to see. This gives me the following possibilities: the height can be 18 inches or about 15 inches, that difference is quite large I think. When I look at the inside of the box, the 18 inch seems more plausible, but since I don't know anything about this technical equipment I could be wrong. Do you have an idea what the diameter of the speaker in it could be? Or the sizes of the tubes in it? Image
Here I am again to tell you that I think I finally found the information that I needed. Thanks for thinking along with me!