easy £££ selling sh!t to idiot$!

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

in little under 10 mins using the pitch control on vlc player i have created 2 new previously unreleased versions of good things. ironically both sound much better than the "basement demo" i made them from. and more like the Sisters than ANY southern states -or countiies- tribute bands who faithfully slaughter the Girls in private then publicly obliterate the best tunes and freely disseminate their BLASPHEMOUS abominations amongst decent folk!
thing is this: in an attempt to be one-up on other sisters fans some folks will swallow owt. whilst simultaneously being unsure whether or not Wide Receiver is really Andrew singing! snigger - not only was it bllatantly his Von-ness it was also obviously recorded in the back end of 84 judging by the particular state of his vocal chords/mucus membrane from his Cocaine usage before black oktober. but what do i know - i just listen to em now and again. :von:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
MoBetaBlues
Road Kill

what did you do to Good Things?! are they versions worth sharing perhaps? would love to hear them!
alanm
Amphetamine Filth

Yeah nice one EMWK.

I myself have created 2 previously unreleased versions of Far Parade from the published lyrics and a couple of prompts.
The free-tier model doesn't get Eldritch vocals but maybe we can say it's Ben singing?

https://suno.com/song/3292ebc1-4a39-4ee ... 126fe06382

https://suno.com/song/e99108b7-0d16-433 ... 199bcc6477
Do you remember a time when angels... do you remember a time when fear?
In the days when I was stronger, in the days when you were here?
mh
Above the Chemist

Did somebody say "any old shite"? :innocent:

If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Dan
Overbomber

MoBetaBlues wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 09:02 what did you do to Good Things?! are they versions worth sharing perhaps? would love to hear them!
No! You're completely missing the point!
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Dan wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 16:49
MoBetaBlues wrote: 13 Apr 2024, 09:02 what did you do to Good Things?! are they versions worth sharing perhaps? would love to hear them!
If you build it they will come.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
MoBetaBlues
Road Kill

Sorry, I don't understand! English is not my first.
Gaijin
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Investors needed for bootlegging startup. 😂
"All God's children give good phone,
I called Jesus He's not home... "
Dan
Overbomber

MoBetaBlues wrote: 14 Apr 2024, 07:51
He was saying there's a lot of garbage available. Demonstrated by saying he changed the speed of an old song to create a 'new' version. If this 'new' version was released on a record there'd be idiots queueing up to buy it, because some people will buy literally anything.
MoBetaBlues
Road Kill

Dan wrote: 14 Apr 2024, 14:52
MoBetaBlues wrote: 14 Apr 2024, 07:51

He was saying there's a lot of garbage available. Demonstrated by saying he changed the speed of an old song to create a 'new' version. If this 'new' version was released on a record there'd be idiots queueing up to buy it, because some people will buy literally anything.
ah! thank you!