New fan

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
GinaB1970
Road Kill

Hello, my name is Gina. I'm from Holland. Thanks to a promotion clip on Facebook for the concert at Groningen the 27th of january this year, I discovered this fantastic band!
Since that day I am hooked and listening and enjoying this music, lyrics and energy. I'm 53, lucky me, because there is about fourty years of music, art, songs, lyrics and sounds for me to catch up with. I visit the official site with great amusement, have found a very nice blog of a sistersfan and am happy to join several facebookgroups. Today is my first day in Heartland! Great! Thank you for this opportunity. I hope to find the content of the UTR magazines and am curious about all that is to discover.
Pista
Cureboi

Hello @GinaB1970 & welcome to :hl:
I'm sure you'll find plenty here to interest you :D
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Being645
Above the Chemist

Hi there, GinaB 1970... welcome here ... :D :D :D ... enjoy your stay ... :D :D :D ...
Gothicbiff
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Welcome to Heartland Gina :hl:
I have seen The Sisters at The Paradiso. I will die happy
With massive thanks to Ruffers for his company and help.
A girl is never too old to wear a Sisters tshirt!
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Welcome to Heartland Gina, have fun catching up and digging deep into the wealth of Sisters everythings. At least you won't be too troubled by too many actual albums ;D It's always great to discover new music that hooks you in, we'd never heard of The Virginmarys before this last Sisters tour, can't get enough of them now. I'm sure the scans of most if not all UTRs are somewhere or other on here, most likely a few posts down the line in the Sharing section, but if you can't find them after a bit of searching then let it be known, someone will be able to help you out for sure :D
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
GinaB1970
Road Kill

Thank you all!
ruffers
Overbomber

Evening all. We're a broad church.
I'm just home from a Bunnymen gig as it goes.

Hello.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
GC
Slight Overbomber

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your new time with The Sisters of Mercy.

I read your message about your new found passion for the Sisters on some FB site and your words were a change from the usual complaining that normally follow the band.

I was also in Groningen and they were great.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Hello Gina, welcome to Heartland :von:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
GinaB1970
Road Kill

Thanks all!
ExPsichonaut