Angela Creffield - RIP

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Very sad to announce that Ravey’s wife passed away. She’d been suffering from dementia for a long time.

RIP Angela.
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Wilkstein
Road Kill

That’s very sad to hear.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Oh no, that's terribly sad news. Love and condolences to Angela's family and friends - so sorry for your loss. And especially to Dave, fuck knows how you must be feeling mate. I hope that you might eventually find some comfort in the memories of how she was before such a heartbreaking illness, and in knowing that at least now she is no longer suffering.
Peace & Love from here. :kiss:
RIP Angela. :(
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Pista
Cureboi

Ah shiatsticks! :(
Awful news. Sending hugs
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
mh
Above the Chemist

So sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to Ravey, he 100% did the right thing in sticking by her.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Being645
Above the Chemist

Sad news ... :( ... though now, she's resting in peace and the suffering and despair are over. And Ravey Davey was there with her. All my best wishes and loads of strength to him and all her other friends and family.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

So sad to hear this, RIP Angela xxx condolences to Dave and all your loved ones, friends and family, I'm sorry for your loss. Sending love to you.

Alister thank you for letting us know.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Gothicbiff
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Such sad news. Thanks for letting us know Purple Light
Condolences to Davey and his family
I have seen The Sisters at The Paradiso. I will die happy
With massive thanks to Ruffers for his company and help.
A girl is never too old to wear a Sisters tshirt!
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Just FYI she passed 3weeks ago. The funeral was on the 12th
Goths have feelings too
Icon
Amphetamine Filth

Very sad to hear this. Condolences to Dave and family. What a terrible disease. Glad he stayed with her. Lots of strength in the time to come.
Esoterica
Road Kill

Ravey,
Even though I don’t know either of you, I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. Remember, Angela will watch over you always. She is in a beautiful and a happy place now, all her questions answered, all her pain and fear gone. There is a Heaven. There is a God. And the white light is absolutely gorgeous.