Shameless blagging & self-promotion.

Are we still here!? Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters 2024 tour.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Naturally enough travelling all that way over an immensely large pond to the good ol US of A is neither cheap nor inexpensive. On top of that it will probably cost a lot of ££££
however should any of my ex-collonial cousins who are planning to see a concert or 2 want a big bald dolop of eastmids goodness zzzzzing on their couch for a couple of days then i would very much like to consider my bucket-listed mainstay plan of coming on over there and speaking your own mother tongue at you in ways you didnt know were possible.

i have longstanding invitations to several non-Sisters friends in Virginia, Seattle, Alabammy, Nevada & Florida who wouldnt dare recind should i ever take em up on it. ive even got blood relatives in New England. mesage me .
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
flowers_to_burn
Road Kill

If you end up on the West Coast for this tour, come hang out with an Australian and an American, can absolutely guarantee we'll all confuse each other linguistically. In my experience thus far, it's an interesting place to see and experience, and people are generally friendly, in mostly good ways (I have not, to my knowledge, been murdered... yet).
Rise891
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

If Texas is an option then you are welcome here!
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

big up to @flowers_to_burn and @Rise891 for extending a warm welcome. Alas, unless the tooth fairy sorts me out a back payment for the 24 adult teeth sat awaiting her collection on top of my TV i wont be stretching my meagre drug funds to travel across the Big Pond... certainly not this year anyways. but thank you for saying. Enjoy the Sisters! :von:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: