Hangover Cures Please

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Lamia
Amphetamine Filth

In anticipation of getting absolutely trollied on Friday night, and the need to appear fresh and awake all day Saturday - hangover remedies would be much appreciated!

Nothing like preparation!! ;D
Intimations of mortality are all about me.....
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Wouldn't know love........Don't suffer with them 8)
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

But hangover generally happen because you are dehydrated, so I would suggest drinking a few soft drinks inbetween, and having a few when you get in!!
Only a paand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

A 2-litre bottle of Evian usually does the trick for me. Water for the dehydration, and it's slightly alkaline to counter excess stomach acid. Works a treat.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Big Si
School Bully

Haggis Supper and Brown Sauce, with a Pie chaser (all covered in salt and vinegar) and lots of Irn Bru.

It always works for me! :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
mh
Above the Chemist

Lie in bed curled in a foetal position for about 12 hours, shivering uncontrollably and going "OOOOOOHHH JEEEEEEEESSUSSSSSS MY HEADDDDD!!!!"

Always works for me.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
DoKtor Spiggy
Road Kill

A large Tanqueray & Tonic,Crushed Ice,lime & lemon.Then,2 large shots of Appleton Estate dark Rum & Coke with ice.You will now have cooled down a bit & you'll be entering recovery mode.Next,8 pints of strongbow with a large Polish vodka top.You'll be fresh,awake & the World will feel like a much better place
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Never sobering up

works for me
Only a paand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

a fry up, a strong black coffee and a good sh*t (in that order) have always worked a treat for me ;)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

There we go with that poo fetish of yours again. Can you just keep that kind of information to yourself please?
Only a paand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Sexygoth wrote:There we go with that poo fetish of yours again. Can you just keep that kind of information to yourself please?
seriously. its great to purge yourself of all those chemicals and toxins ;)
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Will you shut up.....I'm eating peanuts
Only a paand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:Will you shut up.....I'm eating peanuts
that'll hurt on the way out :roll:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

hey hey! cool! 8) swallow a few whole and check your stools for a few days ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

not as much as bombay bad boy.............
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

has anyone ever drank blue bols and then checked out their poo? It's bright green!!!!!!!!
Only a paand.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

If I don't leave work soon, I won't be needing one. See ya later. Don't forget the "Login" you unfortunate ones! If you're not logged in a 10:30 PM GMT you won't get to see the pictures. I don't care what your name is, how long you've been here or how high your post count is. You won't be on the list. You've got plenty of time to think of something nice to say about our Robin Hood and Maid Marrion, so I don't want to hear any excuses.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Lamia
Amphetamine Filth

Quiff Boy wrote:a fry up, a strong black coffee and a good sh*t (in that order) have always worked a treat for me ;)
Funny that - that's exactly what James does!!!!! :urff:
Intimations of mortality are all about me.....
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

..........You think you're bringing a camera do you Mr Harry?
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

Just stay pi$$ed... drink?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Quiff Boy wrote:
hey hey! cool! 8) swallow a few whole and check your stools for a few days ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

ROFL!!! Quiffy, you kill me. :notworthy:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
James Blast
Banned

SINsister wrote:ROFL!!! Quiffy, you kill me. :notworthy:
Is it me? or does KewBee really have a big thing about his 'movements'.
Part of the reason for asking is, I shared a flat with a bloke from Armley for 4 years at Art School, and he would leave his 'issues' for me to admire (in the loo, I must add). It must be a Leeds thaang, Bludi Yorksheer Min!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Andy TG
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:
Sexygoth wrote:There we go with that poo fetish of yours again. Can you just keep that kind of information to yourself please?
seriously. its great to purge yourself of all those chemicals and toxins ;)
I have always found that "Sweetcorn" is a great way to check your "Movements" ;-)

Also you should NEVER eat "Glaced Cherries" as they stay in your "System" for 7 years :eek:

As for hangover cures I would suggest moderate drinking - nothing too Strong - pints of anything "Export" is a bad Idea.

Also the darker a drink - such as red wine or ales the more "tannins" the stuff that causes hangovers. So the clearer the drink - for example Vodka the better - its a cleaner drink!

For instance a couple of weeks ago I drank 3 cans of lager before the "Club" followed by 1 bottle of Newcastle Brown followed by only cans of Carling! The next day I felt like death - the Newcastle Brown was to blame along with the 20 ciggys I smoked in 4 hours!

A good idea would be to have a drink of clear Lemonade before bed - and then a good fry up, black coffee and a good "S***" the next day - and lots of fluid!

Knew I'd Be Hungover......
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

A very strong spliff...then a good s**t of course.
If you were asking my opinion then I would say delete that.
mh
Above the Chemist

The dump is oh so very important. If you can manage one that's like the Exorcist only with poo, you're well on the way to recovery.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.