Gary Marx - What a nice man.

Know the whereabouts of any ex-Sisters members or hangers-on? Got any amusing anecdotes about members of the band, past or present? Post 'em here...
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Exclusive sneak peak of a video for Teenage Prayer (only be available as a limited edition 7” single with the initial 250 copies of the vinyl album).

I say "exclusive" because that nice Mr. Marx sent us the link and told all the other outlets to hold off for a couple of days so we could all see it first :o

Truly a nice man.
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Quiff Boy wrote: 17 Aug 2024, 20:29 Exclusive sneak peak of a video for Teenage Prayer (only be available as a limited edition 7” single with the initial 250 copies of the vinyl album).

I say "exclusive" because that nice Mr. Marx sent us the link and told all the other outlets to hold off for a couple of days so we could all see it first :o

Truly a nice man.
Aw that's wicked. Seems a long time ago now that i was bothering him with my continued correspondance (which in fairness i kept up because he was so nice and kept replying) but he really does appreciate us Sisters fans. Proper gent.
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Very kind, indeed ... :D ... thank you very much ... :D :notworthy: ...

That looks crazy. A bit like crazy in the 70s, but of course beyond. Curious to see the whole thing when it's released ... :) ...