Looking for Photo Accreditation for Toronto Show

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
eye_awry
Road Kill

I'm a Canadian photographer and long time fan of the band. (@Eye_Awry on IG) I'm trying to get in to shoot the last show on the tour in Toronto, Canada. However, I need to be shooting for someone. (magazine, fanzine, website etc) Is there anyone out there that would like to have shots of this show that I can use as my "editor"? I'll share the shots free of charge. I just want to get in there.

Steve aka Eye Awry
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

The folks over at Louder That War might be open to that.

https://louderthanwar.com/contact/
Write for Louder Than War

If you’re interested in writing for Louder Than War, email the most appropriate editor first, please avoid sending in unsolicited pieces. Our team is incredibly busy so please keep your expectations at a reasonable level.

Please bear in mind we have no budget to pay writers, photographers, or contributors to Louder Than War!
That implies they do use photographers (and that they appreciate free ones)...

I'd maybe drop John Robb a message via Twitter or Instagram, or maybe drop Nigel an email at the address on that page.

If you were to offer the pics as free for their site, I'm sure they'd be interested.

We've let John know you might be getting in touch...

https://x.com/heartlandforum/status/1826208801801839024
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?