What ever present tune in recent ish sets could you happily do without?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Icon
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Ahem, don’t hit me, but I never ever liked Lucretia. I could happily live without ever hearing it again.
I would really love Will I Dream, War On Drugs, Lights and Floorshow (only on the last day of the tour to let his voice recover afterwards :wink: ) to come back on. Alternatively I stand by my former wish of only new songs. ;D
ruffers
Overbomber

Lovely stoat, ten bob
Chucking another log on
satanarchist
Road Kill

Icon wrote: 22 Aug 2024, 17:16 Ahem, don’t hit me, but I never ever liked Lucretia. I could happily live without ever hearing it again.
I would really love Will I Dream, War On Drugs, Lights and Floorshow (only on the last day of the tour to let his voice recover afterwards :wink: ) to come back on. Alternatively I stand by my former wish of only new songs. ;D
I like Lucretia, but that bassline is Iconic and starting the song the way is has been does it a disservice.
Husek
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

satanarchist wrote: 23 Aug 2024, 16:42
Icon wrote: 22 Aug 2024, 17:16 Ahem, don’t hit me, but I never ever liked Lucretia. I could happily live without ever hearing it again.
I like Lucretia, but that bassline is Iconic and starting the song the way is has been does it a disservice.
You know what, I agree with this take, and more over the girls do tour with a Bass, I'd advocate to lucretia being one of the few songs played with a live bass, just like romeo down.
Project Personal Dok
Hardware: 100% (Single Hackintosh)
AU: 90%
Software: 90%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop