Tonight

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Thankyou all who turned up...............yeah even Quiffy made an apperance. I'm afraid i'm very very drunk and so to bed..............markfiend wtf happened to you??

see yas xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Only a paand.
Dan
Overbomber

Er yeah, after north bar we went to the phono but they were having a private party, so went to the" bassment" instead (just outside the merrion centre). It was better than the phono anyway. My heads spinning. lol. I just cooked some potato wedges in the microwave and made some chip butties, and i'm feeling a bit better now.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

bliminey! :o

i left at ten to eleven! :D :D :D

dang!
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Sexygoth wrote:markfiend wtf happened to you??
Really really sorry!

I got home from work last night to find that when mrs markfiend had taken our dog out for his evening walk, a stray dog had bitten him. So we spent all night trying to find an emergency vet and then sitting in the waiting room for two hours.

The dog's OK thank god; but he needed 3 stitches and now has to wear one of those lamp-shade things to stop him picking them out.

After all that we weren't really up for merriment and boozing. Sorry! :(
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Crumbs, I'm glad I left when I did, otherwise work would not be happening right now. A club? Animals. :lol:

Purple, Jansen, QB, Thrash, Dan - a pleasure to meet you all.

SG - words fail me... :notworthy:
If you were asking my opinion then I would say delete that.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Dan wrote:Er yeah, after north bar we went to the phono but they were having a private party, so went to the" bassment" instead (just outside the merrion centre). It was better than the phono anyway. My heads spinning. lol. I just cooked some potato wedges in the microwave and made some chip butties, and i'm feeling a bit better now.
I never figured you for a kiss and tell merchant. If you think stopping the taxi two streest before your house is gonna foil an experienced stalker like me, you're very much mistaken. Think on young man...
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Sexygoth wrote:Thankyou all who turned up...............yeah even Quiffy made an apperance. I'm afraid i'm very very drunk and so to bed..............markfiend wtf happened to you??

see yas xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Did you p*ss in that Belgian beer before you left or did it really taste that disgusting? Of course we drank it! You should stick to halves from now on if you want to see the night all the way through. Lightweights the lot of ya.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Thrash Harry wrote: Lightweights the lot of ya.
Well there is that, but there was also the M1 at 7.00 o'clock to worry about.

The Belgian fruity beer is fookin gorgeous, urine supplement or not.
If you were asking my opinion then I would say delete that.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

markfiend wrote:
Sexygoth wrote:markfiend wtf happened to you??
Really really sorry!

I got home from work last night to find that when mrs markfiend had taken our dog out for his evening walk, a stray dog had bitten him. So we spent all night trying to find an emergency vet and then sitting in the waiting room for two hours.

The dog's OK thank god; but he needed 3 stitches and now has to wear one of those lamp-shade things to stop him picking them out.

After all that we weren't really up for merriment and boozing. Sorry! :(
eek! give yer pooch a big scratch behind the ears from me... hope he gets better soon :)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Dave Whelan wrote:The Belgian fruity beer is fookin gorgeous, urine supplement or not.
Fruity?! Downright obscene in my very 'eavy, very 'umble opinion.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Quiff Boy wrote:eek! give yer pooch a big scratch behind the ears from me... hope he gets better soon :)
Cheers QB. He'll be reet (as they say round these parts). He's just feeling very sorry for himself.

It makes me cross actually. We never let Dylan out of the house on his own; but it seems at times there's huge packs of strays (or dogs that lazy bastids have just "let out") wandering the streets. The combination of this dog attacking Dylan, and the number of "missing cat" signs I see really makes me wonder. :evil:

Rant over.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Black Horizon wrote:I wish I could of been there, it would've been a laugh :wink:
From what I can recall, the music in the club would've been right up your alley. Didn't recognise any of it myself. How about you, Dan?
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Black Horizon wrote:It would be interesting to see that REAL LIFE OFFLINE NICE GUY, that Paddy and Sexygoth claim that you are.
God, I hate it when people talk about you behind your back.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Black Horizon wrote:Yeah, but there being nice about you
There's only one person I want to be nice to me at the moment...

(This is turning into an episode of Eastenders, isn't it?)
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Black Horizon wrote:Which person would that be then?
A cute little rock 'n' roller.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Black Horizon wrote:BTW, Eastenders sucks
Yeah. Byker Grove was sooooo much better. Thankyou so much for giving us Ant and Dec.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Thrash Harry wrote:
Black Horizon wrote:BTW, Eastenders sucks
Yeah. Byker Grove was sooooo much better. Thankyou so much for giving us Ant and Dec.
Don't forget Spuggy. :urff:
—Bertrand Russell
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

@Markfiend, sorry to hear about your doggy, hope he gets better soon..........
@Thrash Harry, that fruity stuff was lovely and at least I didn't complain about the glass that my booze came in for an hr!!! In fact my glass, (well it was Jansenclone's) is now on my draining board!!
@Dan, cheers for MY pressie
@The rest, was a top night, thankyou xx
Only a paand.
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

it was a pleasure to join you all via the wonders of modern technology and once again i'm sorry i couldn't join you in person.

apologies to all yorkshire-based heartlanders for stealing sg away (or should you all be thanking me?) from god's own county but be assured (or warned!) we will be back....

:twisted:
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
Dan
Overbomber

Dave Whelan wrote:The Belgian fruity beer is fookin gorgeous
Was that the horrible stuff that tasted like cough medicine?
Thrash Harry wrote:From what I can recall, the music in the club would've been right up your alley. Didn't recognise any of it myself. How about you, Dan?
I didn't recognise it, no. :oops:
RicheyJames wrote:but be assured (or warned!) we will be back....
I'm sure you will be. After all, after living in Leeds surely anywhere else will be an anticlimax.
Just make sure you attend the "return-to-Leeds" pissup to make up for your absence from last nights (technological telephony notwithstanding).
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Sexygoth wrote:@Thrash Harry, that fruity stuff was lovely and at least I didn't complain about the glass that my booze came in for an hr!!! In fact my glass, (well it was Jansenclone's) is now on my draining board!!
An hour? It wasn't that long surely. Though it did take me nearlt that long to get some cigarettes out of their machine. And the reason you didn't complain was cos it was a girly glass. Why else would you have pinched it?
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Dan wrote:
Thrash Harry wrote:From what I can recall, the music in the club would've been right up your alley. Didn't recognise any of it myself. How about you, Dan?
I didn't recognise it, no. :oops:
You were a very long time trying to get the DJ to play the Sisters though. Leaving me at the bar all by myself like some sad old drunk.:wink:
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

RicheyJames wrote:(or should you all be thanking me?)
As I said last night. The very best of luck my friend.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

I was at work :)

Paddy
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
moonchild
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I see... You are all having party without invite me... :cry: snif..snif..snif...

I'm not good enough for you? :evil:

Goodbye cruel world.... :cry: