It's soon.....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Next time I speak to you all, it'll be from Jamesinham palace :D 8)

See you all on the other side.........Oh and don't have too much fun tonight folks :lol:
Only a paand.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Goodbye & godbless,
I did like your dress. :)
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Dan
Overbomber

Good luck. They say that moving house is one ot the most traumatic experiences of your life.

As Purple Light said, the dress was indeed a joy to behold. Wear something even more revealing :twisted: for your moving back to Leeds pissup (not very far over the horizon I'd guess.)
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

The best of British to both of you. SG, remember your now in that part of the country where dinner's after 6PM and tea's a drink with jam and bread.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Thrash Harry wrote:SG, remember your now in that part of the country where dinner's after 6PM and tea's a drink with jam and bread.
You mean, she's moved over here to the States?! Hahaha! J/k - SG's FAR too smart to do anything like that!!! ;D :kiss:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry: