Haircut 100

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Andy TG
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:I quite like my hair the way it is, wish it was a bit longer and thicker though.
What a girly thread
I also wish my hair was thicker. :twisted:

Right now its 4 inches "Over The Sholder" but years of dying (Black) - Backcombing - Crimping - Mousse - "Hard Rock" Hairspray and "Tying Back" has caused my hair to get very "Thin" on the front - to the point that even I find it "worrying"*

*worrying will, of course cause more hair loss - I cant win!

If I had the money - like Elton John :oops: - I would have a major hair transplant and strive to have the hair of "Pete Burns" (Dead Or Alive) Circa 83/84 :eek:
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
James Blast
Banned

AndyTheGoth wrote:If I had the money - like Elton John :oops: - I would have a major hair transplant
Believe me Andy, you wouldn't want a hair weave like Sir Yellow Brick Wind (hence his Irish). There's a bloke in our work with a hair weave, he's a c-nut, so I'm quite happy when he's sitting and I'm standing. His napper looks like a Barbie doll, his first name is John. He is now known as Elton John <surname withheld>
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

AndyTheGoth wrote:the hair of "Pete Burns" (Dead Or Alive) Circa 83/84 :eek:
NO-ONE, I repeat NO-ONE was looking at his hair when I went to see Dead or Alive in Liverpool in 83/ 84. :oops: :innocent:
Go to sleep now, Francis.
James Blast
Banned

His 'Johnson' Harry?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Silver_Owl
The Don

markfiend wrote:Haircut? An unfortunate political decision. Hair is your aerials, man, connecting you to the cosmos. All hairdressers are in the employ of the government.
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Class Mr. Fiend.

We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Steve303 wrote:
markfiend wrote:Haircut? An unfortunate political decision. Hair is your aerials, man, connecting you to the cosmos. All hairdressers are in the employ of the government.
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Class Mr. Fiend.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Only a paand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Glad to see at least some Withnail fans on here.

Don't threaten me with a dead fish!
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

if i spiked you, you'd know you'd been spoken to.

oh yes. a very, very wondeful film 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

You wouldn't spike me. You're too mean.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

He's right Withnail. Look at him. His mechanism's gone. He's had more drugs than you've had hot dinners.

:lol: :notworthy:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
I can't remember where it goes from there, so I'll start a new one.

"I'm a trained actor reduced to the level of a bum!"
—Bertrand Russell
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

never attempt anything without the rubber gloves!

and my personal fave:

"FORK IT!!!"

:D :D :D
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

In the extras on the DVD, Richard E says he got the part by the way he read "Fork It!" at the auditions. :lol:

Nice location BTW.

WITHNAIL: Are you the farmer?

MARWOOD: Of course he's the f*cking farmer. Stop saying that!
—Bertrand Russell
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

tis my fave film in the whole world, closely followed by rock and roll high school :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Quiff Boy wrote:tis my fave film in the whole world, closely followed by rock and roll high school :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
On a side-note to this digression from the hijack of this thread's original topic...

You've lost me there I'm afraid. My personal second-best would probably have to be This Is Spinal Tap
—Bertrand Russell
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Again I must agree with you Mr Fiend
Only a paand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Yay! Tap quotefest anyone?

"It's not that they are less popular, it's just that their appeal is becoming more selective."

Sadly a line that seems applicable to another band...
—Bertrand Russell
Thea
Overbomber

we've got armedilloes in our trousers - it's quite frightening...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

d00mw0lf wrote:we've got armedilloes in our trousers - it's quite frightening...
:notworthy:
—Bertrand Russell
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Is it in Dobly?
Only a paand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

You can't do Heavy Metal in Dobly!
—Bertrand Russell
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

This one goes up to eleven
Only a paand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

"But, why not just make ten louder?"

-PAUSE-

"It goes up to eleven"
—Bertrand Russell
Gripper
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Kick this ass for a man.

AND

You can't do a free-form jazz oddysey in front of a festival crowd.
My car's faster than your mum, but not as dirty.
James Blast
Banned

"Hope you like our new direction".
~ Peter Steele