How do you eat yours?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Seeing as though Easter is just around the corner and we have already established that everyone else in the whole country can obtain creme eggs all year round apart from me, how do you eat yours?

I bite the top off, lick the inside out then eat the rest (No i'm not being rude) :P
Only a paand.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Yep, me too! A couple of weeks ago I found it difficult not to eat less than 3 creme eggs everyday :eek:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

They are far too addictive!! I shall be eating those instead of smoking!!
Only a paand.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

At the moment I am addicted to those Cadbury bars with the mint chips in. They've started making them in the small size which is good because they only made tham in the HUGE size before and once I start eating chocolate I have to continue until it's all gone :eek:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww, don't care for mint
Only a paand.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww, don't care for mint
oooooohhhh it's yummy! :notworthy:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Only polos I'm afraid
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

......And if you eat loads of them and then clean your teeth, it's gross!
Only a paand.
DomConway
Filth

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:At the moment I am addicted to those Cadbury bars with the mint chips in. They've started making them in the small size which is good because they only made tham in the HUGE size before and once I start eating chocolate I have to continue until it's all gone :eek:
Mmm, dead tasty them. There used to be a very similar bar called Bitz that unfortunately disappeared a few years ago.
As for Creme Eggs, it's the bite'n'lick method for me too.
the only thing to fear is fear itself
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I'll tell you a story about Creme Eggs.

As a child I had a severe illness brought on by eggs. I don't remember what because I was only very young. Anyway, since then, I have been unable to eat eggs (not allergic; just the taste and smell make me feel ill.)

When I was first given a Creme Egg, aged about 4, the fact that the inside just looked like an egg made me sick. It took me until I was about 15 to pluck up the courage to try one again! :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

markfiend wrote:I'll tell you a story about Creme Eggs.

As a child I had a severe illness brought on by eggs. I don't remember what because I was only very young. Anyway, since then, I have been unable to eat eggs (not allergic; just the taste and smell make me feel ill.)

When I was first given a Creme Egg, aged about 4, the fact that the inside just looked like an egg made me sick. It took me until I was about 15 to pluck up the courage to try one again! :lol:
Bizarre.
If you want, I'll come round and eat your Easter eggs for you. as a favour.

I'm hooked on those Mini Creme eggs, even though the inside aint as nice as in the big ones.
Gazza for England manager
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Black Shuck wrote:
markfiend wrote:I'll tell you a story about Creme Eggs.

Bizarre.
If you want, I'll come round and eat your Easter eggs for you. as a favour.

I'm hooked on those Mini Creme eggs, even though the inside aint as nice as in the big ones.
Bog off. I do eat them now. Thanks for the offer though. :?:lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

slowly.

being vegan, my easter eggs are always dark chocolate (usually green and black's 8) ) and as such can be quite rich. a bit to much to just sit there troffing :urff:

i dont really have a sweet tooth either, so even just a couple of eggs tend to last me for a few weeks :roll:

if you're all looking for gift ideas for me, i heartily green & black's "maya gold" easter egg ;) :innocent:

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/food_and_bevera ... aster_egg/
http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/food_and_bevera ... chocolate/
Spiced with aromatic orange and rainforest spices, with 55% cocoa solids, this chocolate is a mouthwatering marvel. Organic ingredients and a Fairtrade mark for ethical trading make this chocolate a unique treat.

100% recommendation
8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i still have choc from xmas selection box
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I'm trying to shed a few pounds, so I'm not exactly "up for it" with choccy o/d this easter.
—Bertrand Russell
Thea
Overbomber

split it lengthways with fingernails, lick out the middle and eat the shell.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

d00mw0lf wrote:split it lengthways with fingernails, lick out the middle and eat the shell.
Does that not get a bit sticky?
—Bertrand Russell
Thea
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:
d00mw0lf wrote:split it lengthways with fingernails, lick out the middle and eat the shell.
Does that not get a bit sticky?
no, but it takes practice :roll:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Trust you to lower the tone...
—Bertrand Russell
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

:roll:
Only a paand.
Gripper

Black Horizon wrote:When you're a master of licking out the 'Tuna Trench' like me, it becomes an irresistable thing to do :twisted:
That is just outrageous! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :wink: :lol: :lol:

I prefer to slice 'em lengthways, heat 'em in a microwave and then pour brandy on top (creme eggs, not tuna trenches....oh gawd....)
My car's faster than your mum, but not as dirty.
Andy TG
Overbomber

I cannot stand "Creme Eggs" - its concentrated instant tooth rot in a chicken ovum!

You lot are Weird ;-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Black Shuck
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

Gripper wrote:
I prefer to slice 'em lengthways, heat 'em in a microwave and then pour brandy on top (creme eggs, not tuna trenches....oh gawd....)
When I first started reading that sentence, I got quite worried....
Gazza for England manager