Lisbon

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Tuscan Chimaera
Amphetamine Filth

Tony: Look. To face up to the spectre of global terrorism is to accept that it is our responsibility in the modern world to hunt down its perpetrators and to defeat it. A responsibility to take on whether we are alone or accompanied by our European partners. A responsibility which we will not shirk. At home, or abroad, we will do what we must to defeat the scourge of global terrorism. That is my message to the people of the world. Where there is terrorism, let the war commence. Where complacency: action. Responsibility: accountability. The time to hesitate is through. No time to wallow in the mire. Come on baby. Light my fire. Nobody's gonna break my stride. Oh no. Nobody gonna slow me down. I've got to keep on moving. I wan't to break free. I want to break...free. I'm falling in love. I'm falling in love for the first time. And this time I know it's for re-e-e-all. I'm falling in love. Wuhahho. Dr Dr - can't you see I'm burning. Burning. Hold me now. Oh Oh. Warm my heart. Stay with me. Oh won't you stay with me. Let loving start. Let loving start. What is love anyway? Does anybody love anybody anyway? Near a tree by a river there's a hole in the ground. Her name is Rio. She dances on the sand. Girls on film. Girls on film. Sometimes I feel. I've got to.. get away. Gold. You're indestructible. Always believe in...De da da da. De da da da. Robert de Niro's waiting. Talking Italian. Pass the dutchie on the left hand side. Karma. Karma. Karma. Karma. Karma. Karma. Karma. Chameleon. You come and go. You come and go. Oops upside your head. I said oops upside your head. Club Tropicana. Drinks are free. Fun and sunshine. There's enough for everyone. Last Christmas I gave you my heart. But the very next day: you gave it away. It ain't what you do. It's the way that you do it. And that's what gets results. Now. That's what I call music.

Jose Manuel Keh?

Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

I see you're a Thompson Twins fan.
James Blast
Banned

:D :D :D BeeP
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Tuscan Chimaera
Amphetamine Filth

Black Planet wrote:I see you're a Thompson Twins fan.
Sometimes I have to remind myself that these posts are real.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Can't we just let this post die? Instead of being polite?
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Tuscan Chimaera
Amphetamine Filth

Johnny Boy wrote:Can't we just let this post die? Instead of being polite?
Hmm. One last go at sensible debate. This is the way I see it. In one word sentences especially for you Johnny.

George Bush. Bush. Shrub. Plant. Prune. Plum. Nuts. Peanut. Treats. M&Ms. Eminem. Yoof. Truancy. Pregnancy. Abortion. Doctor. Dentist. Sadist. Massochist. Staplegun. Nuts again. Doctor again. Police. Newspapers. Journalist. Resignation. Depression. Insanity. Nuts again. Medication. Community. Social worker. Child abuser. Beard. Razor. Blade. Honda. Ducati. Spanner. Nuts again. Bolts. Frankenstein. Monster. Movie. Actor. Luvvy. Oscar. Foxtrot. Lemur. Johnnie Morris. Nuts again. Brian Cant. Playaway. At home. Invitation. Party. Drinking. Hangover. Vomit. Headache. Paracetamol. Liver. Onions. Garlic. France. Liberty. Egalite. Fraternity. Sorrority. High School. Cheerleader. Souzaphone. Horn. Friday. Crusoe. Goats. Sheep. Fleece. Fraud. Police again. Court. Judge. Jury. Boredom. Distraction. Irritation. Frustration. Horn again. Klaxon. Alarm. Clock. Watch. Look. Peek. Hide. Seek. Find. Lose. Win. Gamble. Odds. Even. Stephen. Eyers. Resignation. Principles. Integrity. Honesty. Dishonesty. Betrayal. Aitken. Jonathan. Prison. Archer. Archers. Radio. North Utzera. South Utzera. Viking. Lundy. Fastnet. Gale. Wind. Blow. Goat again. Curry. Toilet. Paper. Newspaper. Politics. Parliament. Government. Prime Minister. Tony Blair.

Get it now?
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i'm with you....
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Red_Kola
Amphetamine Filth

Tuscan Chimaera wrote:
Hmm. One last go at sensible debate. This is the way I see it. In one word sentences especially for you Johnny.

George Bush. Bush. Shrub. Plant. Prune. Plum. Nuts. Peanut. Treats. M&Ms. Eminem. Yoof. Truancy. Pregnancy. Abortion. Doctor. Dentist. Sadist. Massochist. Staplegun. Nuts again. Doctor again. Police. Newspapers. Journalist. Resignation. Depression. Insanity. Nuts again. Medication. Community. Social worker. Child abuser. Beard. Razor. Blade. Honda. Ducati. Spanner. Nuts again. Bolts. Frankenstein. Monster. Movie. Actor. Luvvy. Oscar. Foxtrot. Lemur. Johnnie Morris. Nuts again. Brian Cant. Playaway. At home. Invitation. Party. Drinking. Hangover. Vomit. Headache. Paracetamol. Liver. Onions. Garlic. France. Liberty. Egalite. Fraternity. Sorrority. High School. Cheerleader. Souzaphone. Horn. Friday. Crusoe. Goats. Sheep. Fleece. Fraud. Police again. Court. Judge. Jury. Boredom. Distraction. Irritation. Frustration. Horn again. Klaxon. Alarm. Clock. Watch. Look. Peek. Hide. Seek. Find. Lose. Win. Gamble. Odds. Even. Stephen. Eyers. Resignation. Principles. Integrity. Honesty. Dishonesty. Betrayal. Aitken. Jonathan. Prison. Archer. Archers. Radio. North Utzera. South Utzera. Viking. Lundy. Fastnet. Gale. Wind. Blow. Goat again. Curry. Toilet. Paper. Newspaper. Politics. Parliament. Government. Prime Minister. Tony Blair.

Get it now?
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :wink:

apart from the link from blow to Goat, yes. Thanks, I think.