sisterhood single and this corrosion ltd box info.

Do you do a TSOM-related website? Do you know any cool TSOM websites? Sites listed here may be about anything to do with The Sisters: lyrics, tours, photos, biographies, interviews, etc. Post your URLs along with a short description of the website here.

Note: Please post links about trading Sisters memorabilia or your personal collection in the Trading section.
Drsisters
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Do anyone know if there are any first and second pressings of the sisterhood single giving ground ?
I have one single with a cut out on the back of the sleeve and one single without cut out on the back of the sleeve.

I also wonder if anyone knows if there are different this corrosion ltd boxes.
I have 2 boxes with two different covers on the single inside the box.
The first box have the number 1315 with thin matt paper sleeve on the single.
The Second box have the number 2747 with thick glossy paper sleeve on the single.

Any info would be appriciated.
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Drsisters wrote:Do anyone know if there are any first and second pressings of the sisterhood single giving ground ?
I have one single with a cut out on the back of the sleeve and one single without cut out on the back of the sleeve.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... gory=45549 :wink:

Any info would be appriciated.
No. 0070 black glossy sleeve :roll:
Goths have feelings too
Petseri
Overbomber

The link in the previous post had an item with the title "SISTERHOOD Giving Ground Orig 7" SISTERS OF MERCY". The description read:

"THE SISTERHOOD Giving Ground 7" Picture Cover catalogue number SIS010 this is the original pressing with groove cut out of sleeve. This is the infamous band setup by Andrew Eldritch to spoil That Guitarist from using any band name similar to the sisters of mercy. See san below. Postage in UK is £1-25 and insurance add £0.75 outside UK more email for costs. Payment can be cheque UK only and Paypal. "

I am just adding this so that we have the information when the link is no longer active.

Martin
Drsisters
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

thanks for the info. The info on the this corrosion boxes was as I suspected. Just have to find a box under 1000 to confirm it ;)
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Drsisters wrote:thanks for the info. The info on the this corrosion boxes was as I suspected. Just have to find a box under 1000 to confirm it ;)
Next time I pop over my mums I'll have a look (my record collection lives there now!)
24.24.2.489 Deceased