How about a friday cheers?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
rian
Slight Overbomber

What's up for the weekend then?

Any nice pubs to visit? Cool gigs?

Cheers from Sweden.

I have nothing planned yet. Just a relaxing, calm weekend.
I think someone set my soul alight
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

Gig in Leeds and any jobs Mrs Ed has decided I have to do
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I shall be consuming copious amounts of alcohol for my birthday ;D
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Silver_Owl
The Don

Soho, Highgate cemetry and a couple of art galleries. Nice.
Have agood un people.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

mr strange is out tonight so i will be online. then nothing planned
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Silver_Owl
The Don

markfiend wrote:I shall be consuming copious amounts of alcohol for my birthday ;D
have a pint on me Senor Fiendish.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Steve303 wrote:
markfiend wrote:I shall be consuming copious amounts of alcohol for my birthday ;D
have a pint on me Senor Fiendish.
Thanks, but probably a Vodka and Diet Cola. ;D See here. :oops:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Silver_Owl
The Don

Not using the vodka and diet coke to wash down a lovely pie then Mark? Good lad.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

Tate Britain tomorrow, Corporation Of London Cemetery for the zillionth time Sunday.
Hell is other people
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

As much alcohol and as little movement as I can get away with. Normal service has been resumed.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
mh
Above the Chemist

I've got a birthday party to go to myself. Last year there was a colossal bust-up at it, so this year we're hoping to have a bit more peace.

Otherwise blood will flow in posh bars (we don't normally go to posh bars, just when we have rows we do).
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Debaser
Overbomber

Well a trip to Leeds tonight, a hotel room booked...but no frikkin gig to go to....fuming or WHAT! All sold out and a full guest list WITHOUT our names on it.....

Ah well, I'll not get caught out like this again (but saying that, I said that LAST time)

No one can feel as mardy as I do right now...and I haven't even told Gaz yet...he's gonna kill me

Have a lovely weekend boys and girls
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Me & my flatmate will be playing Pro Evolution Soccer 3 on the PS2 till around 4am... accompanied by two lovely crates of Carlsberg.
Then its Sky Sports & a settee till Monday morning. 8)
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Tonight......getting ar*eholed
Tomorrow.....Getting ar*eholed

Oh dear, I see a pattern emerging...........
Only a paand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Debaser wrote:Well a trip to Leeds tonight, a hotel room booked...but no frikkin gig to go to....fuming or WHAT! All sold out and a full guest list WITHOUT our names on it.....

Ah well, I'll not get caught out like this again (but saying that, I said that LAST time)

No one can feel as mardy as I do right now...and I haven't even told Gaz yet...he's gonna kill me

where you gonna go? puressence sold out then?
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Thea
Overbomber

going to see goteki saturday night, then nonchalantly ignore the godawfull icon of coil.
Tuscan Chimaera
Amphetamine Filth

From deep in the city I hear her calling to me. Her song is soft, yet strong, sweet and yet heady. Inside me I can feel the embers of memory glow red and the flames grow. Like a dragon rising from slumber my desire for her shakes off the sleep and loosens its muscles ready for union. The stirring becomes stronger within me, like electricity surging from the mains through every inch of my body.

I must have her.

I cannot be denied.

I WILL NOT be denied.

Stella - I'm coming home.

Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Tonight - going to see a friend of a friend in a "singing" competition ............maybe. I really feel like driving somewhere miles away.

Over at a friends tomorrow for food and port (yummmmmmmmmm!!)
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
F--kwit
Road Kill

Quiff Boy wrote:
Debaser wrote:Well a trip to Leeds tonight, a hotel room booked...but no frikkin gig to go to....fuming or WHAT! All sold out and a full guest list WITHOUT our names on it.....

where you gonna go? puressence sold out then?
F**kwit force one will be in the cockpit from half seven. do come and join us for alcohol abuse, and if debaser can not be somehow sprung into the gig you can always get hammered anyway. master mik may also put in an appearance.

bugger that's blown my cover even more hasn't it. :)

Oh and Cheers to Rian... I kind of miss it, but not enough to go back... just yet...
You ain't seen me, right?
James Blast
Banned

Tonight, I will be mostly drinking Holsten Pils and raving in various chat rooms and message boards.

Oh, and also enjoying Creaming Jesus and assorted goodies courtesy of the kindest living Welshman... take a bow Mr. The Goth :notworthy:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Tuscan Chimaera wrote:From deep in the city I hear her calling to me. Her song is soft, yet strong, sweet and yet heady. Inside me I can feel the embers of memory glow red and the flames grow. Like a dragon rising from slumber my desire for her shakes off the sleep and loosens its muscles ready for union. The stirring becomes stronger within me, like electricity surging from the mains through every inch of my body.

I must have her.

I cannot be denied.

I WILL NOT be denied.

So your having a beer, eh? How exciting.

I'll be watching Crotch Shots. Over and over and over..... :twisted: With lust my heart. :von: :von:
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

editing my duplicate post.
Last edited by Black Planet on 26 Mar 2004, 21:23, edited 1 time in total.
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Black Planet wrote:
Tuscan Chimaera wrote:From deep in the city I hear her calling to me. Her song is soft, yet strong, sweet and yet heady. Inside me I can feel the embers of memory glow red and the flames grow. Like a dragon rising from slumber my desire for her shakes off the sleep and loosens its muscles ready for union. The stirring becomes stronger within me, like electricity surging from the mains through every inch of my body.

I must have her.

I cannot be denied.

I WILL NOT be denied.

So your having a beer, eh? How exciting.
:lol: *snort*

I'm having an Alka Seltzer. :urff:
christophe
Overbomber

first. I went to get my Tattoo. ! :D at last I have her. :wink:
later gone go to my 'pub' a nice little café called 'Patriot' :roll:
after that I'll go to eat some frenchfries.

ah sweet.
Another Shade of You.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

s**t..how did i post that 2X's. Sorry....