Help me out here, people

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

ryan_w_0000 wrote: lynch, i replyed to your comment about the voice thing...im starting to think that somebody dont like me :?
Hmmm, what did you say then? "Barf!!!" ? lol
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

http://www.microsoft.com/speech/ :wink:

i was surprised to hear your voice actually..i was expecting something more...norwayish :?
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Well, I try to not have the norwegian accent as it sucks. Lol. I get very quikly rusty if I dont talk english, so that was a little rusty. I had some american friends when I was about ten years old. But I try to talk much and make it better, when I hear it my self, I hear the norwegian accent shining through.
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Big Si
School Bully

Black Shuck wrote:Hmm. this is really helping, but... still I'm finding it tough to 'pin down' some of your voices.
Maybe it'd help if you also told me which celebrity you sound mnost like?
RicheyJames wrote: i think it would be far more interesting (and potentially amusing) for you to describe what we all sound like in your mind....
Big Si - Rab C Nesbitt
8) but only when I'm swearing at Scots/Welsh/Northern Irish Sales Advisor's.

4 years ago, I sounded like -

But right now I wish I was -
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

ryan_w_0000 wrote:ive noticed theres been a lot of that today. harry, you originally posted that pink floyd stuff in which i replyed to both
Thank God for that. I get really worried when I think I've 'lost time' due to an excess of alcohol. As far as I'm aware, it's only happened to me twice before. Many's the time that I wish I couldn't remember what I've done, but, alas, I always do.
ryan_w_0000 wrote:im starting to think that somebody dont like me :?
I don't think there's any danger of that. The time difference must cause a bit of confusion though, when you're sitting soberly in daylight and I'm slumped drunkenly over the keyboard.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
James Blast
Banned

A large chested Manc Maiden told my I sounded like a cross between

and

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

just for a min, i thought that the big yin was paddy. ops.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Black Shuck wrote:Hmm. this is really helping, but... still I'm finding it tough to 'pin down' some of your voices.
Maybe it'd help if you also told me which celebrity you sound mnost like?
RicheyJames wrote: i think it would be far more interesting (and potentially amusing) for you to describe what we all sound like in your mind....
Snowey- I imagine your voice is like a sleazy Blackpool Bingo Caller's.
Ah well, I have been called worse. Someone called me an Evert*n fan once.

They didn't say it again :twisted: