That grand feeling

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

i just downloaded a copy of the bowie gig i went to!! :D 8)

i love that feeling..everything just comes back to you and now you have your very own copy of it and...ahhhhhh :D
Lowrider
Road Kill

How do you get copies of gigs you just went to -- I mean, if it's the Sisters or something I'm well into, I usually know, but I went to see Kraftwerk the other week :von: and I wouldn't know where to start getting one of theirs -- but I'm sure they're out there somewhere. :?

any help gratefully received...

LR
And something tells me that when nothing is left on this planet except nuclear waste
and cockroaches - there'll still be Lemmy -- AE
ryan

lets see...the way i did it

i live in adelaide so i typed adelaide in soulseek

after a few thousand times of doing so..hey presto

though i think london would be a tad hard :wink:
hallucienate
Overbomber

or you could just take along your own MD recorder. :innocent:
ryan

hallucienate wrote:or you could just take along your own MD recorder. :innocent:
nah, wheres the fun in downloading for half a day and constantly losing connection on a 56k modem :wink:
Lowrider
Road Kill

hallucienate wrote:or you could just take along your own MD recorder. :innocent:
No, it really needs to be from soundboard -- the 'werk (as they were never called) just sound rubbish from an audience perspective.

LR
And something tells me that when nothing is left on this planet except nuclear waste
and cockroaches - there'll still be Lemmy -- AE