Happy Easter heartlanders

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Rightyho, I'm off now and probably won't be back until Tuesday. Hope everyone has a lovely Easter and don't get too sick from all the chocolate.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

i'm off to my boyf's brothers so we get to spend a weekend with 3 screaming children.....oh fun! :twisted: :twisted:
James Blast
Banned

Well I was suppoosed to be off till a week on Monday, that got torpedoed today when the other designer (female) asked HellBoss (female) for next Friday off. I gotta go in on Friday now.

Bastards!!!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Andy TG
Overbomber

Why do we feel the need to celebrate some poor guy getting nailed to a tree 2000 years ago! ;-)

Oh and Happy Easter (or should that be Happy Eater!) :-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

AndyTheGoth wrote:Why do we feel the need to celebrate some poor guy getting nailed to a tree 2000 years ago! ;-)

Wasn't there a M*sh cd called Resurrection?

moonchild
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

AndyTheGoth wrote:Why do we feel the need to celebrate some poor guy getting nailed to a tree 2000 years ago! ;-)

:lol: :lol: I hope it will be a very happy Eater like every year... mmmmmmmmh (thinking of all the good things i can eat in this time) *water coming from my mouth*
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

AndyTheGoth wrote:Why do we feel the need to celebrate some poor guy getting nailed to a tree 2000 years ago!
I think it's more about the miraculous disappearing act.

Talking of which, Junior and I have managed to convince Mrs T that we're responsible enough to be left on our own for a few days, so she's gone to her mate's in Brid. Which means I will not have to spend Easter decorating/ DIYing/ wandering around Tong garden centre/ mowing the lawn. I see a very large hangover on the horizon. And a significantly increased daily post count...
Go to sleep now, Francis.
James Blast
Banned

Congrats Thrash.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
sisxbeforedawn
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I'm off to Leeds very soon :D doesn't look like any other Heartlanders going to BTV2 :cry: but on the up side there are plenty of pubs in Leeds :D anybody wanna recommend any? so I know where the best place is in town. Oh yeah I like the real cider, the stuff with bits of twigs and rats in :D yummy

i was told that Metropole hotel is near all the lap dancing places? but then again the guy who told me still plays top trumps and always keeps his card with Liv Tyler on it, cause she has pointy ears!! :eek: :eek:
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
Angelchild
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Happy Easter to everyone :D
My agenda is: a day shopping tommorow :D
"Entertaining" over the weekend :D
No work Tuesday or Wednesday on strike though I shall be on the picket line with some others on Wednesday morning :eek:
"Ohne deine hilfe verliere
Ich mich in diesem ort"