Just watched....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
rian
Slight Overbomber

I watched Pirates of the Carebean (spell) last night, and fell asleep after 45 minutes.

s**t film!
I think someone set my soul alight
James Blast
Banned

With many thanks to Andy of Heartland - Cat Psychology Division :notworthy: :D
Last edited by James Blast on 12 Apr 2004, 19:31, edited 1 time in total.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Muppet
Amphetamine Filth

That's funny, I watched Pirates a while back and found it really boring as well! Hubby thinks we should give it another try, but even with pretty men in, I found the whole" plot thing" (I think there was one) completely blah......

My cats do that with their bottoms as well, I don't like it, especially if they're a bit on the stinky side!! Errrrrr! I'm glad I don't have to wash my arse with my tongue! :P
"You've a pretty good command of English, for a vole..."
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

rebecca the tarts interview, followed up by a dash of bin laden. telly doesn't get any better than that :roll:
Goths have feelings too
hallucienate
Overbomber

NYC 1991-07-24
Carrie
Amphetamine Filth

Actually Andy I thought it was the other way round with cats & cat-haters.

Someone who likes cats will often rush over to a strange one crying 'who's a pretty kitty den?' & attempt to pick it up or stroke it. As far as the cat's concerned, this is about the human equivalent of someone pinching your arse & sticking their tongue down your throat on being introduced at a formal dinner party.

However, a cat-hater will keep the cat in view out of the corner of their eye (because they'd really rather it kept its distance) whilst pretending to ignore it. Cats approve of this, because it's how they behave to strange members of their own species. The cat will quite likely show its appreciation for the cat hater's good manners/attempt to up the ante by bullying such a courteous & therefore evidently insecure individual (depends how cynical you are about your cat, really) by leaping up & plonking itself squarely on his or her lap. Where it will proceed to wash its bottom in a show of 'I'm relaxed. Not my problem if you're not'.

Sorry...where were we?

Oh yes. Now watching ******* WWF. Again. Since the ******* cricket has FINALLY finished...
Queen of the mean!
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Morse - The Dead Of Jericho. Sex 'n' Drugs 'n' Real Ale.
Go to sleep now, Francis.