thank you mr and mrs markfiend

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

'twas a pleasure indeed to spend the evening in your company last night. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

between the two of you and your friends you made a very average night at the wendy house very amusing :D :twisted:

the "goth spotting" game was top notch! who won? and did anyone spot all the (stereo) types on the list? for my part i spotted "cryting goth on the staircase, a sex dwarf, a period costume goth and a middle earth goth... not bad for my first attempt!)

you really should make the checklist/scorecard available to everyone on here so they too can play the game at their local goth night :twisted:

please pass on my regards to your friends, and say thank you to them for making me feel welcome (umm, hello claire! thanks for dragging me to the dancefloor so many times! :lol:)

8)

i've only just recovered (was utterly battered!) and to celebrate am finally going to watch the cure's "trilogy" dvd (www.play.com - about 11 quid!) :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Yay! Glad you had "fun" ;)

Not been online since Friday; spent all yestarday in bed with a hangover :lol: Um yeah I kind of forgot about the goth-spotting game once I'd had a few drinks...

It was indeed a pleasure spending time with Herr Quiffmeister ;)

Thanks.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Also I was pleasantly amused that you seemed to know all the words to "What Time Is Love".

All hail the mighty KLF :notworthy: :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

markfiend wrote:Also I was pleasantly amused that you seemed to know all the words to "What Time Is Love".

All hail the mighty KLF :notworthy: :lol:
oh yes :notworthy:

used to have pretty much everything they'd done at one point. before a rather light-fingered ex had her way with a great portion of it :urff:

only got a few cd singles left now :roll:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Quiff Boy wrote:the "goth spotting" game was top notch! who won? and did anyone spot all the (stereo) types on the list? for my part i spotted "cryting goth on the staircase, a sex dwarf, a period costume goth and a middle earth goth... not bad for my first attempt!)
mrs markfiend wrote:Barry would win if only he could prove that he REALLY saw a sex dwarf rather than WISHING he did!!!!!!
:P
—Bertrand Russell
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Oh for Von's sake
Only a paand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

i did see a sex dwarf! honest!

give it a few days until all the usual suspects/spods with cameras have uploaded their WH photos to their self-important websites and i'll find you photo! :D
hallucienate
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:i did see a sex dwarf! honest!

give it a few days until all the usual suspects/spods with cameras have uploaded their WH photos to their self-important websites and i'll find you photo! :D
And I was about to suggest taking along a camera in the hopes of starting a competitive goth-spotting website. :roll: :roll:
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

You must have seen the PlastiGoths as well--you can spot them by their head-to-toe pvc when they rush to the dance floor during the first few notes of any Nine Inch Nails song. :roll: :lol:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

CorpPunk wrote:

You must have seen the PlastiGoths as well--you can spot them by their head-to-toe pvc when they rush to the dance floor during the first few notes of any Nine Inch Nails song. :roll: :lol:
that'll be "closer" then.... for a f*cking change :urff:
hallucienate
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:
CorpPunk wrote:

that'll be "closer" then.... for a f*cking change :urff:
boof-ch-boof-ch-boof-ch-boof-ch-boof-ch-boof-ch-boof-ch-boof-ch
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

CorpPunk wrote:You must have seen the PlastiGoths as well--you can spot them by their head-to-toe pvc...
Where's the challenge in that? There's millions of them! :lol:

The categories I can remember were:
(10 points each)
  • *Period costume
    *Denizen of Middle Earth
    *Cuddly-toy bag or rucksack with piercings
    *Crying goth on staircase
    *Best interpretation of song lyrics through hand gesture
    and...
    *50 point bonus for Sex Dwarf
There were a couple of others though :?
—Bertrand Russell
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

markfiend wrote:
CorpPunk wrote:You must have seen the PlastiGoths as well--you can spot them by their head-to-toe pvc...
Where's the challenge in that? There's millions of them! :lol:

The categories I can remember were:
(10 points each)
  • *Period costume
    *Denizen of Middle Earth
    *Cuddly-toy bag or rucksack with piercings
    *Crying goth on staircase
    *Best interpretation of song lyrics through hand gesture
    and...
    *50 point bonus for Sex Dwarf
There were a couple of others though :?
What about the Fake Eldritches, from different time periods? I remember a very obvious FALAA-era Eldritch (hat an' all) from January, but no real Floodland or VT-era ones. Actually, I might've qualified for the Floodland-era AE... :eek: :lol: Whaddya reckon, Quiffy?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

"Fake Eldritches" cuts a little too close to the bone :innocent: :lol:

Not that I've done it for years I hasten to add :oops:
—Bertrand Russell
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

http://www.thewendyhouse.org/thumbs.htm

Once they've updated it... :innocent: Still last month's is the most recent "picture gallery" on so far.
—Bertrand Russell
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

markfiend wrote:

Once they've updated it... :innocent: Still last month's is the most recent "picture gallery" on so far.
I 'spent a night' with one of the lasses on those pictures... she scared the living hell out of me.
I've still got the nail marks on my back. :urff:
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

Purple Light wrote:
markfiend wrote:

I 'spent a night' with one of the lasses on those pictures... she scared the living hell out of me.
I've still got the nail marks on my back. :urff:
Which one? :twisted:
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too
hallucienate
Overbomber

most people only have one back.
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

hallucienate wrote:most people only have one back.
And most people only have 10 toes, but there's an exception to every rule.
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Chairman Bux wrote:
hallucienate wrote:most people only have one back.
And most people only have 10 toes, but there's an exception to every rule.
Such as Iago's 'beast with two backs'...
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

markfiend wrote:

there is a proportion of how can i put it? "dog rough" females in that gallery. :?

doesn't leeds have any pretty goths then :wink:
Goths have feelings too
Silver_Owl
The Don

The expression 'bag of spanners' comes to mind.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
hallucienate
Overbomber

My uncle's only got one and half thumbs. Does that count?
Andie
Overbomber

DAMN

i never realised that goffs looked so bad in photos...

should i change my avatar before i get recognised...or as i rarely go to goth clubs...can i hide in my individuality?...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

They've put the new photos up if anyone cares :lol: I don't see any sex dwarves QB!

Oh BTW I forgot to apologise for James telling you that you looked like Fran from Travis. Sorry!
—Bertrand Russell