Snubnoseuk, you stood me up!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Black Planet wrote:... But Von's personality is .,... for want of a better word...Lacking. ...
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

:kiss: :von:
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Red Sunsets wrote:@BeeP you just need the Hot Dog Daddy to give you a Backseat Education followed by a Hangover From Hell, no?

Soon Barman Blast, very soon....

And I'm looking forward to it.

This is a special Car........
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Black Planet wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know it's a hard thing to compete with Von. But Von's personality is .,... for want of a better word...Lacking. Put forward your charm, winning style and personality. Laughter is a great aphrodesiac... say something witty....that always wins me over. And don't forget the flowers. :wink:

- My dog's got no nose.

- How does it smell?

- Terrible.

Any good?
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

snubnoseuk wrote:
Black Planet wrote:
snubnoseuk wrote: Neither did I.
And he's two timing you as well....Kissing :kiss: :kiss: Von every morning.....
I think it's time me and Shucks (aawwww) had a man to man.

Chat that is.
OK, This is getting a little wierd. :roll:
Gazza for England manager
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I'll say
Only a paand.