And so to Friday

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Tuscan Chimaera
Amphetamine Filth

Another week goes by. You are older. Tired like last Friday. Jubilant because the sun's out. Looking forward to the weekend. Aware that the weekend is a blip. You make enough money. Your life isn't changing. You're moving forward, but only because the conveyor belt is moving forward. You wonder where the rock 'n' roll went. Reed, Bowie, the Finn brothers. In an idle moment you unthinkingly text anol to a friend. Where does it end?
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

hey! bowies new album is still rawk and roll!
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Tuscan Chimaera wrote:Another week goes by. You are older. Tired like last Friday. Jubilant because the sun's out. Looking forward to the weekend. Aware that the weekend is a blip. You make enough money. Your life isn't changing. You're moving forward, but only because the conveyor belt is moving forward. You wonder where the rock 'n' roll went. Reed, Bowie, the Finn brothers. In an idle moment you unthinkingly text anol to a friend. Where does it end?
You think far too much Coverly.

Paddy
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

What were you trying to text when you sent "anol"? Or should I not ask? :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Padstar wrote:
Tuscan Chimaera wrote:Another week goes by. You are older. Tired like last Friday. Jubilant because the sun's out. Looking forward to the weekend. Aware that the weekend is a blip. You make enough money. Your life isn't changing. You're moving forward, but only because the conveyor belt is moving forward. You wonder where the rock 'n' roll went. Reed, Bowie, the Finn brothers. In an idle moment you unthinkingly text anol to a friend. Where does it end?
No wonder he's bored.*

*It's the lack of sleep talking, I swear!

:wink: ;D
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Tuscan Chimaera wrote:Where does it end?
Cheerful bugger, aren't we? Are you trying to bring Whitby to Heartland?
Go to sleep now, Francis.
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Thrash Harry wrote:
or 'valentine' to heartland :von:
Tuscan Chimaera
Amphetamine Filth

Padstar wrote:

Paddy
Less thinking more anol texting.
Tuscan Chimaera
Amphetamine Filth

CorpPunk wrote:
Padstar wrote:
No wonder he's bored.*

Never bored. Only boring.
Tuscan Chimaera
Amphetamine Filth

markfiend wrote:What were you trying to text when you sent "anol"? Or should I not ask? :lol:
pump
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Tuscan Chimaera wrote:
CorpPunk wrote:
Padstar wrote: You think far too much Coverly.
No wonder he's bored.*

Never bored. Only boring.
:idea:
Tuscan Chimaera
Amphetamine Filth

Thrash Harry wrote:
You should be worried Pudsey. There are four attributes every man should have. I have all 4. If I'm not happy, what hope is there for the rest of you?

1. Flat stomach

2. Hair

3. Intellect

4. Earning power

You would never, ever find me enywhere near Whitby unless I was helping finance build a nuclear power station there and couldn't video conference.
James Blast
Banned

I'm much more a:

1. Gut

2. Thinning

3. Wot?

4. Gi's £20 Guv
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Tuscan Chimaera wrote:If I'm not happy, what hope is there for the rest of you?
Pining for those long lost days of cider with Rosie? Chardonnay with Rosalind isn't quite the same is it?
Go to sleep now, Francis.
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Harry, once again: :notworthy: :lol: