Stay up Pompey!!!!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

For sure, we're up for another season. And next year the Scummers are going to get beat big time, home and away.

Any excuse for a drink.

To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Andie
Overbomber

is this a footie thread?

i'm not good with sporting messages...

so just incase i am right...

please let Chelsea win something this season...

:notworthy:
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Burn wrote:is this a footie thread?

i'm not good with sporting messages...

so just incase i am right...

please let Chelsea win something this season...

I think Chelsea did...but JB has not come back to tell me of the last match?>??????

He did have a bad feeling tho.
Dave R
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Sorry to p1ss on your crisps, but the only silverware that Chelsae could get now is if they get past Monaco in the 2nd round of the CL...the prem is out of reach, and all domestic trophies are gone...

Me, i'm sensing the Big Drop now...but while there is hope etc etc...

If anyone knows where i can buy a miracle for £3.45 let me know! its all I have till pay day, and it may well go on cheap lager to celebrate (!!!) our return to the Division from Hell.

btw, well done pompey....ouch..that hurt!

M . I . A .

On Patrol..............?
mayhem
Glam Rock Throwback

Well done Pompey- I really want both Portsmouth & Leeds to stay up though so I didn't know what result I wanted.

Well done to Newcastle, especially Big Al, a fab goal & strolling back onto the pitch after that stamping. Yikes.

Have I forgotten anything? :innocent:

Oh yeah.

Champions...
Andie
Overbomber

yessss...i was right...tis a footie thread...

Monaco...at Stamford bridge?...Chelsea have to be confident at home...but it's a feckin steep hill they have to climb...

oh...

and not bad Arsenal...lets hope that you don't do that again next season

CYA to Leeds...nice knowing ya...

and Hello birdy...(so i believe..) Norwich are promoted??