Kill Bill vol2

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
sisxbeforedawn
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

went to see it today, ordered my tickets months in advance, cause the first film was amazing :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

the second film, well you gotta see it. Although a lot less violent and you get to know the know the name of The Bride :) both of them :wink:

Uma - what a babe
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
Andie
Overbomber

sisxbeforedawn wrote:went to see it today, ordered my tickets months in advance, cause the first film was amazing :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

the second film, well you gotta see it. Although a lot less violent and you get to know the know the name of The Bride :) both of them :wink:

Uma - what a babe

:notworthy: UMA :notworthy:

marks outta 10 anyone?...for either Kill Bill 2 or Uma...
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

damn fine film. both of them 8)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
hallucienate
Overbomber

It'll probably only get released here in a few months :cry:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

hallucienate wrote:It'll probably only get released here in a few months :cry:
I wouldn't worry too much. IMO Tarantino's vastly over-rated. Reservoir Dogs is OK but nothing special. People creamed over Pulp Fiction as if Tarantino invented flash-back and flash-forward.

If you want to watch a Hong Kong martial arts movie, why not watch a real Hong Kong martial arts movie, rather than Tarantino's "homage" -- or theft more like :?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
christophe
Overbomber

I liked it. It wasn't as good as Pulp Fiction but if you see the 2 movies in a row (like I have :wink: ) it is a super experience.
The only comment I have about vol2 was the fact it was to serous at some points.
You didn't always saw it was menthe to be a joke or a link to another movie or so….

but other than that it was awsome..... :D
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Another Shade of You.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

I've seen it too, I was a bit dissapointed.
I really liked the first one & had really high expecations for the sequal, but it doesn't quite live up to em for me.

Still, I love Uma Thurman (though she's a tad too tall) so it'll do.
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Andy TG
Overbomber

Myself and Mrs Goth saw Volume 2 on the opening night. The screening was sold out - thats 490 seats.

I must say that we were both felt a little let down overall.

I agree the feel was little to "serious" and for myself there was not enough "blood" unlike Volume 1.

I could comment further but dont wish to give away any plot lines. The following evening we watched Volume 1 again and both agreed that its a great film.

I for one will be buying the DVD boxset of both Volumes once its released.

In the mean time I guess many of us are waiting for the "Star Wars" DVD boxset.

One last word if you really enjoyed the first film you will enjoy the second one.
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
christophe
Overbomber

@AndyTheGoth
I have to agree with everything you just said.
Except I went to a marathon so we saw both movies in the right order.
:)
Another Shade of You.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

@ atg & purple light: i kinda know what you mean, but the way i see it is that they are both part of the same film. so the first half is gory and full of action, and the second a little more mature and has more dialogue (arguably what tarantino does best) and more plot development.

on the whole though, they are both f*cking great and a damn fine movie experience 8) ;D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
sisxbeforedawn

Quiff Boy wrote:@ atg & purple light: i kinda know what you mean, but the way i see it is that they are both part of the same film. so the first half is gory and full of action, and the second a little more mature and has more dialogue (arguably what tarantino does best) and more plot development.

on the whole though, they are both f*cking great and a damn fine movie experience 8) ;D
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
Mrs. Snowey

Snowey Towers finally got a screening of the first film earlier this week. All I can say is we are rather looking forward to the second instalment.

And woo-hoo ! :notworthy: 8) :notworthy:

The change of pace will probably be a bonus; after all, repeating and rehashing the first Matrix for it's sequels did nowt to improve matters did it?
Why do keyboards get so dirty?