Worst Songs Ever!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Those Bill Shatner and Leonard Nemoy albums are pretty dire.
Andie
Overbomber

hallucienate wrote:Those Bill Shatner and Leonard Nemoy albums are pretty dire.

:notworthy: the Lenord Nimoy album is a classic...
Andie
Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:My Ace must be played now Burn I cannot subject these nice people to any more ravings of EBGs -

Nick Straker - A Walk In The Park

WTF was all that about?

i bow :notworthy: to the greater evil...

truely the Ace Of Spades...
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Guess which H/L'er I downloaded some of those Spock and Kirk things from on Soul Seek?

I still laugh out loud at the thought of.....and his/her Spock and Kirk .....colllection. :wink:
James Blast
Banned

Black Planet wrote:Guess which H/L'er I downloaded some of those Spock and Kirk things from on Soul Seek?
has to be Black Horizon... :innocent:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
hallucienate
Overbomber

Black Planet wrote::innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Guess which H/L'er I downloaded some of those Spock and Kirk things from on Soul Seek?

I still laugh out loud at the thought of.....and his/her Spock and Kirk .....colllection. :wink:
I got mine from C3 :innocent:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Does this include Bill Shatner's legendary "spoken word" version of Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
hallucienate
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:Does this include Bill Shatner's legendary "spoken word" version of Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds?
Bingo! :urff:
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

hallucienate wrote:
Black Planet wrote::innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

I got mine from C3 :innocent:

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

I have seen his collection and that was WAY out there!!!!!! :oops: :oops: I have to admit it's still on my hard drive...only for a good laugh mind you.
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

picture....your...self...ona....boat...on....theriver

i reckon its cool 8)
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

"hey? mr tambourine man? , mr tambourine man?!"

"im not.....sleepy yet"

8)