'ello streghetta

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
streghetta
Road Kill

*Streghetta arrives. She takes a look around.She is a bit confused.Then, just to stay on-off-topic, she starts a little dance* 8)
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Good lass!!
Only a paand.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Ciao! I'd love to say something appropriate in Italian, but despite having spent four years studying it at University and a month in Rome, I'm not very good at it. Anyway, I'd only look stupid if you replied in kind, as I probably wouldn't understand a word cos I've mislaid my Collins dictionary. You're certainly most welcome though. Whereabouts in Italy are you from? I'm rather fond of the place, you see.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
streghetta
Road Kill

Thrash Harry wrote:Ciao! I'd love to say something appropriate in Italian, but despite having spent four years studying it at University and a month in Rome, I'm not very good at it. Anyway, I'd only look stupid if you replied in kind, as I probably wouldn't understand a word cos I've mislaid my Collins dictionary. You're certainly most welcome though. Whereabouts in Italy are you from? I'm rather fond of the place, you see.
Thanks :) I'm from a very small town near Perugia, in Umbria.Lovely place, even if very very small...
Big Si
School Bully

Chairman Bux wrote:I thought knee-capping was my job?
No that's mine! :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

streghetta wrote:*Streghetta arrives. She takes a look around.She is a bit confused.Then, just to stay on-off-topic, she starts a little dance* 8)
*streghetta fits in immediately*
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

emilystrange wrote:
streghetta wrote:*Streghetta arrives. She takes a look around.She is a bit confused.Then, just to stay on-off-topic, she starts a little dance* 8)
*streghetta fits in immediately*
aye. works for me :lol:

:roll:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

streghetta wrote:
Thrash Harry wrote:Ciao! I'd love to say something appropriate in Italian, but despite having spent four years studying it at University and a month in Rome, I'm not very good at it. Anyway, I'd only look stupid if you replied in kind, as I probably wouldn't understand a word cos I've mislaid my Collins dictionary. You're certainly most welcome though. Whereabouts in Italy are you from? I'm rather fond of the place, you see.
Thanks :) I'm from a very small town near Perugia, in Umbria.Lovely place, even if very very small...
I'm gonna get my map out in the morning and pin you down. I feel an obseession coming on.
streghetta
Road Kill

Thrash Harry wrote:
streghetta wrote:
I'm gonna get my map out in the morning and pin you down. I feel an obseession coming on.
:D :D
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

get a bloody room!!
Only a paand.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

I thought we had. How did you get in?
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

I'm coming too. Streghetta....just make sure you pack me in the corner..... And are there any Roman Ruins where we are going?

Harry...let's live vicariously....

S....make our day(s)!

BP
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Sexygoth wrote:get a bloody room!!
LOL No we have a Suit Case! Going on Holiday to Italy. :wink: Join Us??? :D
James Blast
Banned

I thought Thrash was a bloody walking/talking/posting Roman ruin?

think about it... :roll:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Bloody Roman ruin??? I think that's the Colesium...Not Mr. Harry. He'd be more like...hmmmm..Cicero????

Poor roman lawyer...Antonius, that's Mark Antony, had him proscribed.(killed for political reasons) Hands nailed to the Rostra in the Forum. Poor Cicero. He was a very well versed and intelligent man.
Andie
Overbomber

Black Planet wrote:Poor roman lawyer...Antonius, that's Mark Antony, had him proscribed.(killed for political reasons) Hands nailed to the Rostra in the Forum. Poor Cicero. He was a very well versed and intelligent man.

NOW...this makes sence...

it was Cicero (aka Harry) who was lying on the floor in front of the bar (the rostra) during the Mish encore in October 03...

a lil off topic...but who cares...
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Burn wrote:
Black Planet wrote:Poor roman lawyer...Antonius, that's Mark Antony, had him proscribed.(killed for political reasons) Hands nailed to the Rostra in the Forum. Poor Cicero. He was a very well versed and intelligent man.

NOW...this makes sence...

it was Cicero (aka Harry) who was lying on the floor in front of the bar (the rostra) during the Mish encore in October 03...

a lil off topic...but who cares...
:)

Damn! That's good Burn. 8)
streghetta
Road Kill

Black Planet wrote:I'm coming too. Streghetta....just make sure you pack me in the corner..... And are there any Roman Ruins where we are going?

Harry...let's live vicariously....

S....make our day(s)!

BP
I'll pack you safely, don't worry!! Around the area I live there's a whole lot of medieval towns and some pretty good Roman Ruins... :D :wink:
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Hey Streghetta

I am sorry I missed you in Chat!

Can you pm me on your town in Italy? I want to look it up on a map and place where you are. I just LOVE Italy and things roman,,,so NO I am not stalking you. But I think Harry is..LOL

And I really would love to see things through your eyes!

Ciao!

Valerie
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Black Planet wrote:But I think Harry is
Eye pencils at dawn, porca.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Thrash Harry wrote:
Black Planet wrote:But I think Harry is
Eye pencils at dawn, porca.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

mine are dull..care to give me a mo to sharpen them? :oops: :wink:

Bella Serra Harry. :wink:
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Ciao ragazza.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Tomorrow at the Spanish Steps.....eye pencils in hand...LOL I'll be having a coffee....and YOU?
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

A Big Mac, of course. :urff:
streghetta
Road Kill

Black Planet wrote:Hey Streghetta

I am sorry I missed you in Chat!

Can you pm me on your town in Italy? I want to look it up on a map and place where you are. I just LOVE Italy and things roman,,,so NO I am not stalking you. But I think Harry is..LOL

And I really would love to see things through your eyes!

Ciao!

Valerie
No worries about the chat! I might be there again tonight :wink:

And about the pm...done! :)