JB on tour 2004

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

15th May
Engine Rooms, Cardiff to see Ian Hunter (Ex-Mott The Hoople frontman) which coincedes with a goth night at the same venue being attended by Mr & Mrs ATG. :notworthy:

26th May (tentative)
Champions League Final in Gelsenkirchen, Germany (depending on wednesday, obviously) with doc P (Essen) and his wonderful and charming family. Including those yet to be born. Top man is our Christian. :notworthy:

@ QB - IF, IF, It happens, and the result goes the Blues way, permission to carpet bomb on a much bigger scale from afar.

29th May
Ian Hunter again @ The Astoria. Mayhem where are you? And congratulations from one Blue to a Gooner. :notworthy:

13-22 June
Sometime within this period, getting wrecked with Hallucienate. Actual dates tbc. But he'll free up his calendar I'm sure. :notworthy: Or leave the country in advance.

29 June
Blow-up bed in TH's lougne. Nicole Kidman and her band :lol: I come to Leeds once every 20 years so be there. It's been suggestd that QB, Lars and Dan may make an apperance. DW and MF; you have no excuse! Based on my timescale cycle of visits to 'grim up north', the next time you get to meet me I'll be 60. Or dead. And I still refuse to put a ferret down my trousers no matter how cool you tell me it is. To all in the PRWY :notworthy: :notworthy:

Sometimes taking time out has it's benefits.

Sometimes, you just know.

JB (avatarless/stateless/useless/loveless and ready to kick ass!)
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

I see you've hit the floor JB. :wink:

Planet on tour...Ha! The only place I'm going is NYC to worship the God of Fertility...The High Priest of Love...getting my Back Seat Education ( I wish) in Bad Girl City we'll be Driving on Holy Gasoline because Elvis Died for Me. :twisted:
And Evil Jesus..was a very bad boy, tamed by his goddess of Love Planet Girl. Not to mention 20,000 Woman that were Fecked By Rock on Helsinki Motorcycles on a Chainsaw ( better shut up she can Hear what your thinkin...) Or is that just Hoodlum Thunder?

God I think I need a Z fix right NOW! :twisted: :twisted:

Glad your back.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote: 13-22 June
Sometime within this period, getting wrecked with Hallucienate. Actual dates tbc. But he'll free up his calendar I'm sure. :notworthy: Or leave the country in advance.
:notworthy: :notworthy: ;D ;D
Dibs on wearing the HL T-Shirt
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Johnny Boy wrote:29 June
You're only booked in for the 27th.
Johnny Boy wrote:And I still refuse to put a ferret down my trousers
Forgot to read the small print, did we sir?
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Loki

Thrash Harry wrote: You're only booked in for the 27th.
The last sunday in June then! I can't remember tomorrow's date (but I have an inkling that tomorrow belongs to me)so I apololgise to you and Mrs TH that you may have thought you'd opened a B&B for cockney southern softie s**t.

It's all these international time zones. London/Peterborough/Leeds. I'm now starting to sound like a GNER route map! :urff:

(Mrs JB is at the final Duran Duran Wembley and phoned me and said Bowie had walked on (could be wrong; 11,000 screaming 30-somethings?). When I ferried them all to the rail station this morning (working in London and seeing the press and no support announced - extra gig) said "you may get something special as it's the last gig of the tour".
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Bowie and Duran Duran? He's really lost the plot, hasn't he?
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

@ JB: you better be up here on the saturday too! :innocent:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Loki

Thrash Harry wrote:Bowie and Duran Duran? He's really lost the plot, hasn't he?
I could be wrong. 11,000 x estrogen. Don't even go there. Must smell like ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heaven.
Loki

Quiff Boy wrote:@ JB: you better be up here on the saturday too! :innocent:
Why Herr Quiffmiester? PM me.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Johnny Boy wrote:
Thrash Harry wrote:Bowie and Duran Duran? He's really lost the plot, hasn't he?
I could be wrong. 11,000 x estrogen. Don't even go there. Must smell like ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heaven.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh my... Hungry Like the Wolf? Or is her name Rio, she dances upon the Rio Grande ( that's in Texas in case you were wondering) or should we Save A Prayer for the Morning After (Sighs wonderful vid.) And what about those Girls on Film?

God. I am the 80's new wave Brit Inavasion Queen of the USA. 8)
It it still 1985, right?

BP
;D

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Loki

Thrash Harry wrote:[Forgot to read the small print, did we sir?
Nope. Please confirm that I am being accomodated as THE Johnny Boy as per our contract exchange (see pages 123-127).

Ever seen a Sisters contract? I have. One paper brick with a piece of A4 on top. Saying 'sign here and give me the money'. :von:

And maybe, just maybe ... we'll play. Maybe.
James Blast
Banned

Well, I think it's such An Ordinary World BeeP :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Red Sunsets wrote:Well, I think it's such An Ordinary World BeeP :|
I LOVE that song
!!!!!!!

:D
James Blast
Banned

Duran Duran are no throughaways BeeP, they have written some classics.
And they proved that, years after their star had dimmed, with Ordinary World.
A stunning song with a great guitar solo (cheers to Warren Cuccurullo, did you know he played in a Zappa Band he was that good?).

James Rave#56 :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Yes they have BB. One of my all time favs. and I have to introduce to Robin...my trade partner/son. LOL nice guy. with a Fantastic colletion...:)

beatles even!!!!!!
James Blast
Banned

You will find no Beatles or The Stones in the Blast Archive, except for cover versions.
The Banshees - Dear Prudence (Nocturne)
TNK (Tomorrow Never Knows) - 801 (801 Live)
Day Tripper - Type O Negative
Gimme Shelter - some band from Leeds
Get Offa Ma Cloud - The Evil Dudes (a mates band, has to be heard to be believed, it's just mental!)
~ Peter Steele
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Johnny Boy wrote:Blow-up bed in TH's lougne. Nicole Kidman and her band :lol: I come to Leeds once every 20 years so be there. It's been suggestd that QB, Lars and Dan may make an apperance. DW and MF; you have no excuse!
No excuses needed JB. Be there or be triangular ;)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Can't think of an excuse off the top of my head, but there's plenty of time.
If you were asking my opinion then I would say delete that.
Loki

Dave Whelan wrote:Can't think of an excuse off the top of my head, but there's plenty of time.
:evil:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

:evil: yerself, southern git. Looking forward to tonight mate?

Having read through the thread, I have no idea what night the Smurph gig is. Anyone? Then I can make sure my excuse is water-tight. :twisted:
If you were asking my opinion then I would say delete that.
Loki

Dave Whelan wrote::evil: yerself, southern git. Looking forward to tonight mate?

Having read through the thread, I have no idea what night the Smurph gig is. Anyone? Then I can make sure my excuse is water-tight. :twisted:
:eek: :? :| :cry:

27th June. :von:

I have an ominous foreboding about tonight. :roll:

Or QB has an ominous foreboding about the mother of all carpet bombings ... :innocent:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Johnny Boy wrote:
Dave Whelan wrote::evil: yerself, southern git. Looking forward to tonight mate?

:eek: :? :| :cry:

27th June. :von:

I have an ominous foreboding about tonight. :roll:

Or QB has an ominous foreboding about the mother of all carpet bombings ... :innocent:
:o

sorry? :o

and why are you quoting me talking about things that are still in the early stages of development? :o :lol: :urff:
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Johnny Boy wrote: :evil:

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Last edited by Black Planet on 06 May 2004, 20:30, edited 3 times in total.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Johnny Boy wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:@ JB: you better be up here on the saturday too! :innocent:
Why Herr Quiffmiester? PM me.
see? THATS why! :D
James Blast
Banned

<---lost again :(
~ Peter Steele