the other half

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
lizzy32
Road Kill

Been with Mr P 14 years and will have been married for 11 in July, i always ay that he won't trade me in for another model cos he'll never find another woman who positively encourages him to buy expensive pieces of musical equipment. :D :D
i'm not intelligent enough to think of a witty one so i won't bother
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:I just heard from an old work colleague today, yup, in the middle of divorce.

95% of my friends are, no wonder I've stayed single, plus I like my toys too much.
My sister's (in the sense of a female sibling) divorce was impressively off-putting. Having your husband go after another woman is bad. Having him go after another woman because he can't fit into your dresses is just bizarre :urff:

And being cold, arrogant and self-obsessed I'm clearly not cut out for any sort of relationship, so I'll be bitter, lonely and die in early middle age only to be discovered several weeks later having been nibbled by next door's cat.

But in the mean time I can get away with acting like a knob and spending all my (limited) money on myself.
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
_emma_
Overbomber

andymackem wrote:And being cold, arrogant and self-obsessed I'm clearly not cut out for any sort of relationship, so I'll be bitter, lonely and die in early middle age only to be discovered several weeks later having been nibbled by next door's cat.
But in the mean time I can get away with acting like a knob and spending all my (limited) money on myself.
:notworthy:
You know what, you could be right. I never thought I'd come to agree with something like that. I'm still astonished in fact. Well... never say never.
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

_emma_ wrote:
andymackem wrote:And being cold, arrogant and self-obsessed I'm clearly not cut out for any sort of relationship, so I'll be bitter, lonely and die in early middle age only to be discovered several weeks later having been nibbled by next door's cat.
:notworthy:
You know what, you could be right. I never thought I'd come to agree with something like that. I'm still astonished in fact. Well... never say never.
Bloody hell, someone I've never met agrees that I'm a hopeless case. Now I'm very worried :evil:

:lol:
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G