Conspiracy Theories

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Red Sunsets wrote:The best one I heard is that we are all just a dream.
Kinda like the fact that we are not real as in the plot of Matrix. I love movies with plots like that. I'm not saying I believe it, but its nice to sit and think about. And other movies like Ghost In The Shell and basicly the stories anime movies has.
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
christophe
Overbomber

Lynchfanatic wrote:Kinda like the fact that we are not real as in the plot of Matrix. I love movies with plots like that. I'm not saying I believe it, but its nice to sit and think about. And other movies like Ghost In The Shell and basicly the stories anime movies has.
Ghost in the Shell is one of my fav movies, the way the human mind is pictured there is fantastic.
The matrix feels a bit to fantastic but its not a long way betwean the worlds of Ghost... and Matrix.
don't get me started on the subject. I'll make Jesus the first Neo..
Another Shade of You.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

christophe wrote: Ghost in the Shell is one of my fav movies, the way the human mind is pictured there is fantastic.
The matrix feels a bit to fantastic but its not a long way betwean the worlds of Ghost... and Matrix.
don't get me started on the subject. I'll make Jesus the first Neo..
Ahhh, another Ghost in the shell fan :notworthy: :notworthy:
I agree the human mind is very well pictured there. And lets not foget the scene where she fights the tank, damn. :notworthy:

Jesus the first Neo. Hmmm. I dont now if I have anything to say on the subject of Jesus though, but not a bad idea.

And speaking of the human mind, have you seen the series The Maxx? (anime too) It is beyond words. The way a girl makes a world of her own and giving life to people who have to face the truth of not really exsisting. They also have the awful truth to face in reality. Kinda hard to explain if you have not seen it.

And for the love of god, lets not forget the movies of David Lynch.. Lost Highway and Mulholland drive, a nice ride in the human pshyce.
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
christophe
Overbomber

@Lynchfanatic
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
I haven't seen Maxx. it sounds weard. totaly my style :wink:
its about time I rent those Lynch movies again. I love his movies, but Twin peaks is his absolute Masterpeace!!

what I meant about Jesus/Neo was. I picture the bible as the same story of The matrix, only viewd from the perspectif of people 2000 years ago.
If you get what I mean. :urff:
Another Shade of You.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

I know what you mean, its not that :wink: I just have not really read the bible. So I do not really have much knowledge on the subject.

I can send you the Maxx if you would like, I have it on cd, vcd file. I just have to get some empty cd's so I can burn first ;) And yes twin Peaks.... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Does it still count as a conspiracy theory if it's true? :lol:
lizzy32 wrote:By the way if you havn't already try the Stargate conspiracy By Lynne Pickett & Clive Prince...
No I haven't read it yet. Saw it in hardback, thought "I'll wait for the paperback" which I've not seen. I suppose I could get it from amazon :lol: Lazy me.
Red Sunsets wrote:(David Icke) is completely oot of his gourd
Too **** true. Nuttier than a fruitcake.
christophe wrote:I'll make Jesus the first Neo.
I think that might just be what the Wachowskis want you to think?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Gary
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

currently reading the star gate consipiracy..

Apparently christianity is dervived from the egyptian gods.. and the egytian gods were aliens.. and there coming back..

wahoo.. sounds like fun ;)
christophe
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:
christophe wrote:I'll make Jesus the first Neo.
I think that might just be what the Wachowskis want you to think?
I know what you mean and I agree. The Washowski Brothers created Neo around the Story of Jesus as we know it. The story not the facts. (There are no facts if you don't believe the Bible)
Now I say 2000 years ago some people came together to write the story about what they believed was the Meaning of Life. They wrote it around some person who know all the facts and called him Jesus.

Have Mercy on me!
Another Shade of You.
_emma_
Overbomber

AndyTheGoth wrote:Have you heard the one about Mankind only being on Earth because Aliens have placed us here to try and find the solution to the mistakes to they made on their planet!
Actually I believe it's true. We're nothing more than just apes enhanced with alien genes. :lol:
Ian - Rhythm Smurph
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Thanx to this thread, I've just wasted an hour reading this:

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

fascinating stuff though!
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i'm inclined to believe that the Grinn, SOM and armageddon dates are a conspiracy.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Ian - Rhythm Smurph wrote:Thanx to this thread, I've just wasted an hour reading this:

For the other side of the "Moon Hoax" story, click here.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Ian - Rhythm Smurph
Utterly Bastard Smurph

markfiend wrote:
Ian - Rhythm Smurph wrote:Thanx to this thread, I've just wasted an hour reading this:

For the other side of the "Moon Hoax" story, click here.
Thanx for that, I like a good balance.

Of course makng the case that the moon landing did take place simply add more fuel to the 'we found aliens there' conspiracy theory.

See thats the mark of a good conspiracy theory - disproving it adds credence to another!
James Blast
Banned

I still think this looks of alien origin.

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
lizzy32
Road Kill

Gary wrote:currently reading the star gate consipiracy..

Apparently christianity is dervived from the egyptian gods.. and the egytian gods were aliens.. and there coming back..

wahoo.. sounds like fun ;)
Ah so have you got on to the nine yet
i'm not intelligent enough to think of a witty one so i won't bother
James Blast
Banned

clicky©markfiend enterprises 2004 :innocent:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

~ Peter Steele