Where do you stand at a Sisters gig?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
F*ck*As*Goth
Amphetamine Filth

Front row.... sometimes middle.... but usually right or left side.... over and over again...
Xodus
Road Kill

only seen them once so far :?
London last year, second row in the middle, leaning on two short people on the barrier... :notworthy:
at my last few other gigs ive been at the front middle...i like to get in & stay there all night
otherwise normally off the the right
kafka
Amphetamine Filth

In the pit. Except that in the US there never seems to _be_ a bloody pit, at any concert. Everyone just stands and taps their feet. Wankers.

Bowie on Saturday.. doobiedoo...
[repeat x40]
christophe
Overbomber

I once met this american chick on a festival (werchter I beleave)
now if thats the way all americans dance :twisted:
:notworthy: :notworthy:
oh baby!
:innocent: :innocent:
Another Shade of You.